Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Thanks - Dan H.

Options
Dave Yates (PAH)
Dave Yates (PAH) Member Posts: 2,162
& darn glad I wasn't a manufacturer! Hats off to the four who stepped up to the plate.

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=98&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,530
    Options
    I did my seminar last night

at NAOHSM Long Island and had a ball with the guys. Four companies each donated a thousand bucks to sponsor me at that session. The $4,000 went directly into the Dave Nelsen Scholarship Fund, which benefits kids in trade schools. Here they are:

Peerless

Stadler

Carlin

Barcharach

I put the arm on all of these guys when we were in Germany. They were all so generous and so willing to help.

Please take a moment to thank these good people for helping to educate the next generation of professionals. Thanks.
    Retired and loving it.
  • John@Reliable_2
    John@Reliable_2 Member Posts: 104
    Options
    Dan, great job!

Was the arm twisting before,during or after the beer halls? Only kidding, nice to see companys who can walk the walk. Sad to see it's always the same ones most of the time, but those are the ones I try to support with my wallet. John@Reliable
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    Twisting

came during a blizzard of beer and song. I'm not that good to be able to raise that sort of money on my own. ;-)

I like that last line of yours. Yin and yang. Thanks, John.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Big Ed
    Big Ed Member Posts: 1,117
    Options
    Thank You Peerless ,Stadler,Carlin,Barcharch and Dan...

........for the great seminar. I had a wonderful experience that will keep me thinking the rest of my life, I can tell you that ! I learned to take off my blinders and listen to the question - problem. I learned first hand as I watched...ahh.. I mean "listen" to Dan answer questions from fellow techs.. And the crickets down the pipe is priceless. Too bad we run almost all on boilers on the Island , but I'am working on a hybrid set up. I'am thinking....... guppies ????

Thank You
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    Or perhaps

piranhas?
    Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.