Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Tie me kangaroo down sport! (PAH)

Options
Dave Yates (PAH)
Dave Yates (PAH) Member Posts: 2,162
they didn't have any lions...... The Lion Sleeps Tonight would be rocking in my head(G). In the jungle, the mighty jingle.............

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=98&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

Comments

• Dave Yates (PAH)
    Options
    So while we're talking about the radiant..........

while sitting in the kitchen, a kangaroo hopps by! Work talk was interrupted by several bottle feedings of the rascals - very inquisitive fellows too. Ever been sniffed by a Kanga?!? One saw his reflection in the dishwasher & jumped up/backwards about two feet. Megapeds they calls em (big feets) & the hoppers from down under are wanting warm feet.

Then we visited the wallabies, bearcats & other exotics. I could see by the looks on their faces that someone is gonna get a stomping if they don't get radiant!

Met up with the raptors too & lots of them!

What a great job this is! Never thought I'd be scratching a wallabie behind the ears while talking about the benefits of radiant heating(G). She had a little one in her pouch.

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Jackchips
    Jackchips Member Posts: 344
    Options
    Come on Dave,

as a writer, you can't start a story in the middle. :-)

Where the heck were you?

ps. Sorry, up front, if I missed a thread somewhere. How about a recap.
  • Floyd_3
    Floyd_3 Member Posts: 32
    Options
    We know your goin' nuts......

just hope you didn't go checkin' yerself into the zoo!!!! ;-)
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    As a writer

Jack he just sucked us in.

I can't wait to here the rest of the story. Hey that sounds familair ?

Scott

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Dave Yates (PAH)
    Options
    Some days....

it seems like a zoo as we deal with the general public and always under a full moon(G). However, this is a special place with a story just dying to be told. First I've got to attempt getting materials donated & second, I'll need to train a volunteer work crew (they anxiously await instruction) for the installation. These folks work wonders on a shoe-string budget rehabilitating wild animals for re-release into the wild or injured ones from zoos. I'll confess I had no idea what their operation entailed prior to my visit & I was very pleasantly surprised to find myself surrounded by baby Kangas. Cute little buggers!

• BillW@honeywell
    BillW@honeywell Member Posts: 1,099
    Options
    Sounds like...

a case of "Crocodile Hunter" overdose! Crikey!
  • John Starcher_4
    John Starcher_4 Member Posts: 794
    Options
    Well lay me down when I'm dead, Fred....

...Thanks, Dave, for putting that song into my head the last two days. We used to sing it after our meetings back in the days...can't remember anything but the chorus, though, dammit!!! I sound pretty darned good in the shower, if I do say so myself

Starch

Troop 11
    Akron, Ohio
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    So we tanned his hide when he died Clyde

and thats him a hanging on the shed Fred.

The LLA tells me I was singing it in my sleep last night... Way to go Yatesy:-) Let me know if ya need help with them animals. I live with a BUNCH. It looks like a zoo around our place with all the relatives going away on vacation. We take turns dog sittin'. It's our turn. Four mutts (not including me) under one roof is a chore!

Oy mate!

ME
  • Dave Yates (PAH)
    Options
    Thanks to Watts Radiant.........

the tubing and controls are taken care of & now I need to find a condensing propane boiler. This one is headed for multiple publications outside of our sphere that will be read and seen by thousands of potential customers in the animal care arena.

• Jackchips
    Jackchips Member Posts: 344
    Options
    Hush my darling,

don't fear my darling, Pah is awake tonight.
This discussion has been closed.