Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Robert Bean - principles

Options
I do not know the details about what has happened between Robert Bean and Danfoss and it probably is none of my business any way.

I do know however the price you pay when you stand on principles. It has over the years cost me a job because I would not compromise my principles. I felt the proper treatment of customers and fellow employees far out weighed the bottom line. It was interpreted that I was not part of the "TEAM", that is usually a good way for people to determine it would be best to get rid of you.

It also cost me the Pastorate of a church becuse I refused to pass judgement on certain situations and stood my ground in spite of tremendous adversity. I have found forgiveness and restoration go a lot farther than judgement any day.

I do not want to wax philosophical here but for Robert if this is the case and it is a matter of principle I applaud you.

It does however come with a price as anyone who is very strong principled will find out.

There have been some great people down through the ages who determined to stand on principles. Let us face it when all is said and done that may be all we have left.

For others who may feel very strongly about something make sure you think long and hard about the consequences before you make your stand. These kinds of things are best done after long periods on meditation and deep thinking. It is also sometimes a good idea to seek the counsel of others who may be wiser than yourself. In the end if you could not however live with your self or sleep well nights then by all means stand for your principles.

Comments

• Mad Dog
    Mad Dog Member Posts: 2,595
    Options
    Very well-put Pastor Timmie!!!!!!!!

Being a "stand-up" guy always comes with a price tag. There will be people who think you're "stupid"..."crazy" et cetera - they are usually the people who have no guts at all, and never make a stand on anything: "Oh. I don't wanna make any waves.....what if this happens, and it doesn't work out blah blah blah." On the positive side, though, when you make a thought-out, clear, cogent, and concise stand on something, you will respect yourself, and gain the respect of other "stand up" people. hey, we gotta stick together. I hope it works out for The Bean man. Mad Dog

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Terry
    Terry Member Posts: 186
    Options
    ok. so whats up.

Sounds like Robert is in a situation ?

First I've heard of this..

So whats the story here???

Terry T
  • Glenn Harrison
    Glenn Harrison Member Posts: 405
    Options
    Terry, if you havn't seen it already go to...

BRING BACK THE BEAN!

Here on the wall.
This discussion has been closed.