Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Consolidated Industries Furnace Parts

To All,
I was searching the web to see if anyone can help me out in obtaining replacement parts for a furnace built by Consolidated Industries in Lafayette In. I know they when out of business several years ago, but I cannot believe that no one has any left over parts. I have a furnace
(Model No. MBA120NH5R), approx 6 years old and need to find a Primary limit switch (high limit?), part number 4035000 and or a burner limit switch, part number 4035300. Can anyone help?

David A. Snyder


  • Glenn Harrison
    Glenn Harrison Member Posts: 405
    Can you describe the switch...

    or maybe post a picture of it? Is it a snap disc type, or an insertion type, and if so how long is it. Are there any other anmes or numbers on the switch? I ask because this switch would have been made by someone else, so you should be able to go back to the manufacturer of the switch, or you probably could find a universal replacement for it.

    Glenn Harrison, Residential Service Techician

    Althoff Industries, Crystal Lake, Illinois

    Althoff Industies Link
  • John Mills_3
    John Mills_3 Member Posts: 221

    designs ended up at Texas Furnace (www.texasfurnace.com) and they may have the same parts Consolidated used. I got an inducer recently that was the same as a Consolidated 90.
  • Steve Ebels
    Steve Ebels Member Posts: 904
    Don't know where you're from but........

    Universal Electric in Traverse City, MI carries parts for them. 800-641-4822. Hope that helps
This discussion has been closed.