Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

dirty oil trucks

Options
bob_11
bob_11 Member Posts: 1
A local cod company that has several trucks, never washes them and they are all beat up looking. I was riding behind one of them and it had a bumper sticker that said "switch to clean gas heat." I watched as the driver pulled into the 7-11. He got out of his truck and looked like he hadn't showered in weeks, big Grizzly Adams beard, oil stained clothes. No wonder this industry is dieing a slow .

Comments

• John_16
    John_16 Member Posts: 11
    Options
    dirty trucks

you aree correct. if we dont have any pride in ourselves or our industry, we should be another business. OR WAS THIS A GAS COMPANY ADVERTISMENT? We should hire some bum and have him drive around in a gas utility look alike truck that says " Have a problem with oil and you can yell at us in the morning. Have trouble with gas and ......mabye."
  • Al Letellier
    Al Letellier Member Posts: 781
    Options
    dirty trucks

I guess we're lucky here, most of the COD guys run good operations. We don't need their help because the gas company constantly shoots itself in the foot. They closed their service department and have left a lot of their customers high and dry. I have a customer who's apt. building when 20 hours with no heat/hot water because of the fact they use equipment that is almost impossible to get parts for and it took all day to get them to fix the problem. Hell of a way to run a business........!!!!

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Patrick_13
    Patrick_13 Member Posts: 1
    Options

Around here they look like they could enter a NASCAR race, very clean and cool paint.
This discussion has been closed.