Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

watching T.V.

Options
steve gates
steve gates Member Posts: 329
Iknow I should be working. I started watching the toppling the statue of saddam. I tearred as I saw the American flag over his head, the draping of the Iraqi flag.and the tumbling of his monument to self.

Let freedom ring!

Comments

• Al Letellier
    Al Letellier Member Posts: 781
    Options
    Sadam falls

I'm home sick today with a bad cold and got to see it happen. The Iraqie people sure showed their true feelings.
    What a job our military has done. Tax money well spend to get rid of that demon!!!!!!!!!!

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Mad Dog
    Mad Dog Member Posts: 2,595
    Options
    There is NO substitute for Victory

- total and complete victory... that is!... thanks to A President with The guts and foresight of Ronnie Reagan and Winston Churchill and The New "Greatest Generation" of our 21st Century military (We'll always be grateful to our fathers, uncles and grand pappies who gave us brilliant Victories in both world wars, Korea, Nam, And Desert Storm, but don't forget: These great guys and Gals are 100% VOLUNTEER!!!! NONE of them Have to be there). DAMN THE TORPEDOES and all the naysayers who said we didn't belong there: Tell that today The now-Free Iraqi people. May God look over our new freedom-loving people, our splendid troops, and The best country to ever exist USA! USA! USA! Mad Dog

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Big Al and the pipewrenches
    Options
    Iraq; the children...

Watching the home crowd celebrate, toppling the statue, I
    hope the protesters are WATCHING. Putting United States resources
    towards ridding the earch of this cancer is the best investment us tax payers can make. Yesterday when
    it was revealed our forces liberated a "School" (prison) where about 150 young children were being held because they
    wouldn't join the Saddam youth brigade. Some had been held
    for years.
    Gee, wasn't there a Hitler youth movement? How many Iraqi youth were being trained to be
    terrorists, or future soldiers for the regime. I hope other
    Mid east countries wil here the rumble of Freedom that will
    soon be heard from Iraq. I am extremely proud to have my son
    in the Navy working for us and our country!
    My condolences and prayers and Thanks for those and their families who have fallen in this conflict for Freedom.

Big Al LET'S ROLL...
    Options

Options
    THE BULLy

Options
    THE BULLy

Today we have seen the result of the bully on the block,
    the spoiled rich kid, the brat that keeps getting told; you
    are getting a time out, go to your room, you should be nice to the other kids, next time you should be nicer, etc, etc,
    threats, threats, while kicking sand in other people's faces Today when the statue hit the ground, the strong guiet kid
    with the glasses, kicked the bully's butt, out of the neighberhood, so everybody could have a good time playing
    the American game of BASEBALL. Thank you President Bush and
    our young hero's of the ARMED FORCES. Did any of you see the sign in the square being held up of the excited Iraqi's,
    I saw it only once for just a couple of seconds, it read;
    GO HOME HUMAN SHIELDS, THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUSH
  • Steve Ebels
    Steve Ebels Member Posts: 904
    Options
    Whether you agree with Bush or not

Whether you like him or not. Whether you think he's leading in the right direction.......... You have to admit, the guy owns a great big pair that are solid cast iron. I don't think the guy that ran against him would have had the guts to buck major amounts of public opinion, take the bull by the horns and go for it.
  • Mark Hunt
    Mark Hunt Member Posts: 4,909
    Options
    Isn't it

amazing that we saw the Iraqi people CELEBRATING our troops, our President, and this military action, while HERE in the USA there are groups PROTESTING IT?

I think I will listen to the Iraqi people when it comes to THEIR freedom.

Mark H

• ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    But Mark

THATS WHAT MAKES US GREAT.

Thats the HUGE difference between us and them, we allow them to protest. They have the right the disagree. We might not like what they say or HOW they say it, but they have the right.

In Iraq these people would be killed, tourtered or just dissapper.

We are the Greatest nation in the world and one of the huge thing that makes us great is the right to dissagre.

Are military has shown the world how a great power should act. They have my utmost respect, everyone of them.

Now if we can just get the stock market to stop running around like chicken little. Hey maybe we can invade wall street.

Scott

This discussion has been closed.