Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

TOP THINGS TO REMEMBER WHILE IN CHICAGO.......

Options
Paul Cooke
Paul Cooke Member Posts: 181
....I have to admit that I never really made it back to the hotel, so now I'm wondering who it was that you and Murph were running from.

By the way, why aren't you busy working?

Comments

• MURPH'
    MURPH' Member Posts: 88
    Options
    And here we go !!!

1)The EZ-PASS lane will not give you a ticket, no matter how nice your pleadings, nor how bad you swear at it !!

2)When booking a room, make sure double does not mean bunk-beds !!

3)No matter how sober you are, they still won't leave you drive the bus !!

4)Keep lots of change ready for driving through the area, seems people get a little testy while waiting for folks to flip the floor mats looking for change !!

5)Leave dining arrangements to major product reps, very GOOD JOB Tim, it was great, thanks !!

6)If you're limited on time, don't say "how 'bout them munchies Jeff ?" (thanks for all the info Jeff, I will be in touch)

7)When moderating a table, Keep fresh pen handy as the topics seem to change alot, Great stuff guys !!

8)When having a "FEW" with Chuck Shaw, be sure to hide all of your good pens !!

9)When Issac says he can get the job done cheaply ,believe him !!

10)When Paul Cooke tells a story, welllllllll, lets just say if he is breathing, He's probaly lying !!
  • Mark A. Custis
    Mark A. Custis Member Posts: 247
    Options
    How did you get the camera

Fixed. Glad your home safe. Whats up with pens and this crew?

Mark

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Paul Cooke
    Options
    Murph, if that's your real name

Wasn't that the EZ-PASS-OUT Lane I saw you trying to get into?

And where were you? I came back to the hotel around midnight on Saturday and all you lightweights must have retired to your "bunkbeds". I found that book you asked me to get...you know, "How to Speak Czech for Dummies".

And Starch, if that's your real name, I couldn't find you either.
  • Paul Cooke
    Options
    Murph, if that's your real name

Wasn't that the EZ-PASS-OUT Lane I saw you trying to get into?

And where were you? I came back to the hotel around midnight on Saturday and all you lightweights must have retired to your "bunkbeds". I found that book you asked me to get...you know, "How to Speak Czech for Dummies".

And Starch, if that's your real name, I couldn't find you either.
  • Starch
    Starch Member Posts: 102
    Options
    Well, Paul......

....I have to admit to you that when we told you to come back to the hotel, we were just kidding! Actually, Murph was on Lookout duty, and saw you coming, so we all beat-feet out of there before you saw us. Don't worry, we all had a good laugh (at your expense, of course) !

;-)

Starch
  • Starch
    Starch Member Posts: 102
    Options
    That means....

....that there is someone out there who looks just like you!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Starch
  • MURPH'
    Options
    Thanks Starch.......

Now i'm gonna have nightmares, wut a scary thing that would be !!

Murph'
  • Glenn Harrison
    Glenn Harrison Member Posts: 405
    Options
    I knew there was something I forgot to warn you about.

I meant to tell you guys about the pay first then drive tollway system we have here, and that the I-PASS lane does not hand out tickets. Sorry Murph'.

Mental note for Wetstock III, Get an electronic sign for Murph's changable topics table.

• tp tunstall
    tp tunstall Member Posts: 63
    Options
    murph

how many people know that murph rides a 1982 low rider?
  • MURPH'
    Options
    Now you make......

Me feel bad. It's actually a 1983, now that i think about it ,time is passing by it will be twenty years old this summer (18 with me)maybe time to start looking at these!!

http://www.harley-davidson.com/PR/MOT/CVOP/en/deuce.asp?bmLocale=en_US

(They have any of these left, TP)??

Murph'
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Nice ride Murph...

Wish I had a low rider like that! You'd look right at home on that gnarly beast. Thanks for sharing at the gathering!

ME
  • Mark Hunt
    Mark Hunt Member Posts: 4,909
    Options
This discussion has been closed.