Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Wetstock II Early Report

Options
tombig
tombig Member Posts: 291
It sure was terrific meeting all you folks. Very informative and VERY fun. Even the long, hot bus ride was buffered with good conversation. I would have partied all night but dad's 79th on Sunday required an early start and a clear head. When I told my mom about winning the raffle and cutting out at 6:30 she said "Thats a typical Irishman stunt". She ought to know....she married one.

Happy St. Pat's Day to all, Tom Goebig

Comments

• tombig
    Options
    WSII

What a great time. Even though I didn't experience the 'convention like' atmosphere because I'm local and commuted to Wetstock II, I had a tremendous time the last two days. Beautiful people! Beautiful concepts! What's not to like?

Tom "take the money and run" Goebig

P.S. Wayne, your poem was priceless!

T
  • Glenn Harrison
    Glenn Harrison Member Posts: 405
    Options
    I must agree.

Just woke up because I drove home too late last night to post. What an excellent time. Finally putting faces with the many names I have talked to, great conversation, great ideas, and some great story telling. I just wished I had gotten to meet everybody, but as with all good things this too had to come to an end and I just ran out of time to meet everyone. Oh, well there is always next time.

Glenn, one of the Chicago area wallies, Harrison
  • tombig
    Options

Glenn, If I went out with you guys, knowing my penchant for good conversation and MGD's I'd still be there this AM. Prior commitments and cooler head prevailed. Gotta go.

Tombig
  • Glenn Harrison
    Glenn Harrison Member Posts: 405
    Options

I finally left at 10:30, and at that point a few of the guys had gone to the liquor store accross the street for supplies for a LONG night.

Loads of fun, just wish it wasn't over already.
  • Tom Meyer
    Tom Meyer Member Posts: 300
    Options
    \"Liquid Supplies\"

On the way back from Weil-McLain, Carol (of Precision Hydronics) was auctioning off a bottle of water. It got up to one of Dan's Million Dollar Bills, but she was eyeing the hundred dollar bill someone was offering.

"Ya gotta sell what the market wants at a price the market will bear." (Her quote)

Senior Designer/Trainer
    Precision Hydronics
    www.precisionhydronics.com
  • Floyd
    Floyd Member Posts: 429
    Options
    You know....

there really was a lot of "HOT AIR" in the back of that bus!!!!!

:-)
  • paul holland
    paul holland Member Posts: 3
    Options
    hot air

there seemed to be a lot more hot air at wet stock II than I expected from a bunch of wet heads. Really good to meet all you guys face to face and enjoy your good company for the weekend. The bus ride from hell was only drawback.
This discussion has been closed.