Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Wirsbo, who loves ya'?.........hb

Options
kevin_5
kevin_5 Member Posts: 308
Hot Rod says the best company is the one whos rep' just bought your lunch. For me that would still be Wirsbo! Kevin

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=270&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

Comments

• heatboy
    heatboy Member Posts: 1,468
    Options
    There are very few........

manufacturers that I would spend my hard earned money advertising for. Wirsbo is one of them. I want to publicly thank them for all of the help they have been to me, professionally and personally, over the last few years. They have some of the very best people working for them out there in Apple Valley. It's hard to believe that the first time I visited Apple Valley, they only had three extruders for the entire world of Wirsbo. I'd say things have changed a bit, but they haven't lost their focus on being the best company to work with.

hb

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Wayco Wayne_2
    Wayco Wayne_2 Member Posts: 2,479
    Options
    I must agree

I've been using Wirsbo for years and find they are top drawer. I'm even checking into their truck art for my van. WW

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Brian
    Brian Member Posts: 285
    Options
    Wirsbo Truck

Couldn't agree more guys.Being north of the border I deal with the gang in Regina . I got my truck done up last year and it seems like every time I'm in a parking lot that someone comes up to me to ask about the different methods.

Brian
  • Brian
    Brian Member Posts: 285
    Options
    Wirsbo Van

Ever since I got my van done up I've gotten a great response from people on the street and especially in parking lots where I always end up answering questions about the different methods.

Brian
  • George Peteya
    George Peteya Member Posts: 34
    Options
    The best company ...

... is the one whose rep doesn't have to call Minnesota, Missouri, or Long Island to get you the answer you need RIGHT NOW while you're still at the jobsite.

If I can't provide that service, I know you'll find someone who will. Thanks, Wirsbo, for raising the bar. It's good for all of us.
This discussion has been closed.