Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Finally / back to H2O

Options
Jamie_6
Jamie_6 Member Posts: 710
Since I got to be a wet head! All the sudden we had a bunch of furnaces we had to put in. Now I am nice and wet again. Got this little job 2 days ago to add some radiant in an addition that is being built!

Not to mention I just found out that I landed another BIG radiant job yesterday. They break ground June 1st.

Hope All is going well with everyone,
Jamie

Comments

• hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,201
    Options
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • eleft_4
    eleft_4 Member Posts: 509
    Options

Jamie,
    When I grow up I want to do work just like you!

al
  • J.C.A.
    J.C.A. Member Posts: 349
    Options
    Al...

Thank the good lord....You'll never grow up .

Always wanting to learn and teach is an "affliction" that the best are born with. If you grow up , we'll all lose this from you !

Keep plugging brother wethead . Chris
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    Bravo, Bravo

" Artist ,artist ".

I think we are seeing the birth of one of the greats !

Jamies you do wonderfull work. I will show this to my guys.

Thanks for the photo.

Scott

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Tom M.
    Tom M. Member Posts: 237
    Options
    Question

Jamie, why does the primary loop go down, across and back up the right side of the board instead of just elbowing up after supplying the low temperature loop? Is there something else that will be connected down there later? Just curious. Tom M.
  • Jamie_6
    Jamie_6 Member Posts: 710
    Options

Yes! They couldn't swing the new boiler w/ outdoor reset this year so we are going to do it next year.I was just making it easier to do true P/S when we return.

Jamie
  • Rock Solid Restoration_3
    Options

I do concrete restoration for a living so I guess you could call me a Cement Head, but I am renovating my house on Long Island and I have been studying radiant heat for the past two years or so.I've already put my 1/2" pex in my basement slab.

Hydronic radiant heat is fascinating to me, I am half way through Dan H.'s "Hydronic Radiant Heating" and I only got it a couple of days ago.I wish I could be a Wet Head.

My point is your work should be framed and hung in a museum, It's beautiful!

If you did that in my house, I would make you do it on the living room wall and leave it exposed for everyone to see.

Nice job!

This discussion has been closed.