Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Thank you to my fellow technicians and R. W. Beckett!

Options
To my fellow techncians/friends in the industry, I really want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart. You all made the Special Burner Workshop a great success. Every time I do a workshop it's a great honor to be amongst friends that are dedicated to their trade and their continued education. I always learn as much from each of you as hopefully you learn from me.

What I found most impressive about this group that shared their day with me in Ohio was how deep your dedication really is. I know this cost you more than just the registration fee. Many of you drove a great distance to be there and many of you took 2 to 3 days off from work and/or your businesses. Some of you even rented a car to get there! some of you brought your entire crew some of you sent your entire crew! Not to mention the Hotel expense. All that because you're all totally dedicated to your trade and the professionalism you offer your customers. The professionalism they deserve.

And how about our friends at R. W. Beckett? Man oh man did they lay the carpet out for us or what. I am honored to have the educational partnership and working relationship with a leader in the industry such as R. W. Beckett.

I thank Mr. Beckett for taking time to spend with my fellow technicians and I. This Man is what many businesses need at their helm. He's honest sincere and one of the kindest people I have ever met in my life. This man is the real deal he walks the walk and talks the talk!

Jerry and Dean, Thank you guys for all your help putting this together and you too Sheryl. Thanks to all the folks that took part in the tour as guides and the folks in the lab. And to Steve from Beckett's Canadian division, who drove 13 hours just to spend the day with us and put together the hands portion of this workshop in the lab. Thank you Sir it was truly a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to working on projects with you in the future.

Another thanks to Jonathan Beckett who took time to come in and say hello to me it was nice seeing you again Jonathan.

Also to Kevin Beckett the next day as some of us were having breakfast before leaving Ohio we had not noticed. But Kevin was having a breakfast meeting with some folks in the same restaurant. Kevin noticed us and took a moment away from his meeting to meet the guys with me and thank them for being there. This family is a class act.

Again, I thank each and every one of you.

Your friend in the industry,<BR><BR>Alan R. Mercurio<BR><SP><BR><a href="http://disc.server.com/Indices/24736.html"> Oil Tech Talk</a>
This discussion has been closed.