Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Copper fitting question

wflather Member Posts: 22
Is there a copper or brass fitting, 3/4 or 1" that is a complete 180 deg sweep? If so, what is is called?


This discussion has been closed.