Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

who makes waxless gasket for toilet for radiant

Options
ken_6
ken_6 Member Posts: 33

Comments

• Richard Miller_2
    Richard Miller_2 Member Posts: 139
    Options

Fluidmaster

Even if I don't do the plumbing I supply these and require the plumber to use them. Impresses the HO. If this is the case the plumber is usually in the dark ages and it pisses him off. But the HO will stand for me.
  • GAverill_2
    GAverill_2 Member Posts: 20
    Options

Zurn has a new product with two rubber seals and a small length of pvc pipe called the Flo-Bowl Jr. I have asked our local Zurn rep-my competitor-for information, as we too have lots of calls wondering what to use around the water closet.
    Supply House Times March 2003 edition has an advertisement on page 52, that will give you some detail. Looks interesting.
  • J. Morse
    J. Morse Member Posts: 4
    Options
    The original

waxless toilet connector was invented by Bob Adjoran. You can order direct at 1-800-323-6188. They cost about $8 and are re-usable. It works well. If you want to read about it, you could do a search on Julius Ballanco's column in PM Magazine, which is where I found out about it.

Jim
  • Dennis Lee
    Dennis Lee Member Posts: 17
    Options
    Sponge rubber bowl gaskets

Kirkhill mfg. and Wolverine Brass Works both still offer sponge rubber bowl gaskets in differing thicknesses. sorry I don't have ph. no's.Kirkhill from some wholesalers and Wolverine from their Reps.
  • nick z.
    nick z. Member Posts: 157
    Options
    rubber gaskets

Hate to say this but I've seen the Fluidmaster type at the orange palace.
  • Richard Miller_2
    Richard Miller_2 Member Posts: 139
    Options

I call it the "H" place. I buy it from my wholesaler. I like Fluidmaster's product better than all the others I have tried.
This discussion has been closed.