Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

to all of you

Options
ScottMP
ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
You've been in all of our thoughts lately.

Time makes it easier, but not forgotten. And that is how it should be.

" Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans " John Lennon.

You know how to reach me pal.

Scott

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=237&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

Comments

• chuck shaw
    chuck shaw Member Posts: 584
    Options
    to all of you that said a prayer,

thank you. to you who called, thank you so much. went to a double funeral last nite. was not a pleasant thing. life moves on.....what can you do?

chuck

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • paul lessard_3
    paul lessard_3 Member Posts: 186
    Options
    good to see ya chuck

Hang in there bud. see you@w2...and I meant it about (V****) she keeps it fun .don't forget drinks on me ,but not like last time ! stay positive chuck.
    paul
  • paul lessard_3
    paul lessard_3 Member Posts: 186
    Options
    Hang in there bud..

It can only get better from here..when you decide to get back into a normal routine,I think your loss will turn into positive energy and motivation. It has happened to me before . I'll see you @w2....drinks(not to many for me)
    on me .And bty (v****) Is truly fun to work with as long as you keep up with her.she will test your patience threshold and I've seen others fail miserabley.So far she seems very happy with me (thank god)
    Take care....Paul....
  • Chuck

As I stated in the phone message I left for you, I too am feeling your pain. My best friend's brother worked at the club and was responsible for saving many lives that night. He was seen going in and out several times before disappearing. It takes a truly special person to do that. My wife and I attended his wake Thursday evening. We were in line for better than 3 hours before paying our respects. There was still a 3-4 hour line behind us when we left at 9:00 pm. I have never seen a tribute such as that in my entire life. We will hold Tracy in our hearts forever. You may remember Tracy as the guy that balanced two 26 foot canoes on his chin on The Letterman Show. Hang in there Chuck; faith and time heal all wounds.

Respectfully

Glenn Stanton
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Like you said...

Life moves on. I'm sure your friends would want it that way.

Glad you're back bubba. We missed you.

ME
This discussion has been closed.