Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Gas Training Seminars

Options
is at 36 Market Street, Warren Rhode Island. The Smart Valve seminar is done every so often as a single seminar. We usually however include it in our Advanced Electric Ignition Systems Seminar. If you e-mail me your postal address I can send you some information.

Comments

• March & April Seminars

If you are interested in training on gas controls and systems just go to the left & click on upcoming seminars and look for Timmie McElwain upcoming seminars for a listing. Look forward to seeing you there.
  • Steve Minnich_1
    Steve Minnich_1 Member Posts: 127
    Options
    Timmie

> If you are interested in training on gas controls

> and systems just go to the left & click on

> upcoming seminars and look for Timmie McElwain

> upcoming seminars for a listing. Look forward to

> seeing you there.

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Steve Minnich_1
    Steve Minnich_1 Member Posts: 127
    Options
    Timmie

You seem to be one very busy instructor. I might be interested in a couple of them-particularly the Smart(?):) Valve seminar.

How close are you to Viessman?

Steve

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • joe_6
    joe_6 Member Posts: 23
    Options
    You Should

Have your classes Put on videotape Timmie, you would make a fortune.I would buy them.Wish I could get up to Rhode Is..I've seen you on HVACTV And bought some of your manuals.Thanks for all you do.
  • Training Inquiries

Yes there are hotels nearby and restaurants and you name it we got it in Rhode Island. Not that I am proud of this but more strip joints per capita than any other state in USA. A lot may be getting shut down due to fire code violations.
  • leroy
    leroy Member Posts: 6
    Options
    strip clubs..

that does it , im on my way. save me a spot
This discussion has been closed.