Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Old Honeywell Zone controls

Options
Alaska Joe
Alaska Joe Member Posts: 37
"CALLING ALL OLD TIMERS"! The old honeywell zones, the two way valve with the big square gray actuator, little window to show you OPEN or CLOSED, low volt, the ones you can't find replacement actuators for anymore, I need to repack the valve and modify with a new actuator. Anybody have any numbers? Looking to trade.....

Comments

• Boilerpro_2
    Boilerpro_2 Member Posts: 89
    Options
    I may have a source

for about 8 to 10 new ones, in the original sealed boxes in storage since about 1970... 1 1/4 inch NPT. These do not have conventional packing, but a bellows type, I think.

Boilerpro
  • Alaska Joe
    Options
    What's the model number?

Hey Boilerpro! What's the model number of those actuators? And you say you know the whereabouts of a few them, how much?
  • Alaska Joe
    Options
    What's the model number?

Hey Boilerpro! What's the model number of those actuators? And you say you know the whereabouts of a few them, how much?
  • Boilerpro_2
    Boilerpro_2 Member Posts: 89
    Options
    Model and Specs

Honeywell V8002V bellows packing 20 Volt, 3 wire, CV =20.3. There were 14 of them and I believe they were union connection on one end. Been awhile since I've seen them. They are in a homeowner's garage here in northern Illinois. Also had a 3-way valve V5013A6 XX25X1 and modutrol M904E, a Fitzgibbons boiler 403 51-2527, and 14 thermmostats...... all new and same vintage.

Boilerpro
This discussion has been closed.