Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

What's the story with Biodiesel ? - Alan R. Mercurio

Options
Well, You can learn more about it during another Special Burner Workshop Oil Tech Talk Will be presenting this year.

I'll be doing my Burner Workshop in Farmingville Long Island, NY and as an added bonus I have made arrangements with my good friend Tom Butcher of Brookhaven National Labs to give us a tour of the Biodiesel lab. Tom will do a presentation and be prepared to answer your question regarding this research and how it is developing.

We will be meeting at the Hampton Inn, in Farmingville, NY that's where we will hold the workshop in the Brookhaven Room of course! After the workshop we will have a hot lunch and then take a shuttle bus to Brookhaven National Labrotory where we will spend the rest of our day. Now how's that for a day of education?

So keep your eyes on www.heatinghelp.com and www.oiltechtalk.com for registration information. this is another workshop that will be limited to the amount of participants.

Your friend in the industry,<BR><BR>Alan R. Mercurio<BR><SP><BR><a href="http://disc.server.com/Indices/24736.html"> Oil Tech Talk</a>

Comments

• J.C.A.
    J.C.A. Member Posts: 349
    Options
    Alan.....

Make that one sometime in the spring ! I'll do my best to make it . This winter is taking FAR TOO LONG to get over , but L.I. in the spring , what more could you ask for ?

BTW, I spent some "quality time" (almost 3 years ) out on the end .Montauk was home /work place for the best time of my Coast Guard career. Anyone remember Tueys in Stoneybrook ? Chris
  • Alan R. Mercurio
    Alan R. Mercurio Member Posts: 588
    Options

Chris, Tentatively we're looking at the second week of July. How does that work for you my friend?

Your friend in the industry,

Alan R. Mercurio

Oil Tech Talk
This discussion has been closed.