Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Radiant Pictures

Options
Moses
Moses Member Posts: 93
This is my commercial radiant radiant heat job. We have 16, zones for low temp, all are on 1, 2" header, with a injection system, 5, zones are hi temp for fan coils, 2, zones are for 2, Mikva pools (religious bath), 2, zones are for 2,Tourbomax 109 indirect water heaters, and 1, zone for snow melt systeam. We are still in middle of the job.
Dan! Tahanks for every thing you thought me!!

Comments

• Moses
    Options
    Radiant Heat

This is my commercial radiant radiant heat job. We have 16, zones for low temp, all are on 1, 2" header, with a injection system, 5, zones are hi temp for fan coils, 2, zones are for 2, Mikva pools (religious bath), 2, zones are for 2,Tourbomax 109 indirect water heaters, and 1, zone for snow melt systeam. We are still in middle of the job.
  • Moses
    Options
    Radiant Heat

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,529
    Options
    Moses!

You forgot the boiler! ;-)
    Retired and loving it.
  • Michael B
    Michael B Member Posts: 179
    Options
    Shalom Moses

what a nice looking job. Those look like Grundfos pumps...if so why use the weighted check valves rather then pumps with check valves built in? Just a questions from one member of the tribe to another.

Michael Bleier
    Able Distributors
    www.abledistributors.com
    "The Supplier Who Works With You"
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,158
    Options
    simply

awesome! Totally tubular(G).
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • Mark Hunt
    Mark Hunt Member Posts: 4,909
    Options
    Where you been hidin'??

That is an awsome sight sir.

VERY NICE INDEED!!

Mark H

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Rich_2
    Rich_2 Member Posts: 40
    Options
    $

How much did it cost?!
  • Paul Pollets
    Paul Pollets Member Posts: 3,656
    Options
    Seeing Your Work..

is a religious experience!! Nice job, Moishe, and thanks for the Seattle visit last week.
    Paul

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Moses
    Options
    Radiant Heat

The job is not finished yet. I will post more pictures when the job will be completed. Total cost of job will be around $350,000.00. The best part of the job is, that it is design build. They gave me a free hand to do the job as I see what is best in there intrest.
  • Moses
    Options
    Radiant Heat

The boilers will go in last. The boiler room is a little to narrow, so we installed first all the piping, and then the boilers. The boilers will be RBI series 8900 1,050,000 BTU input,each.
  • Moses
    Options
    Wedding in seattle

Hi Paul! I had a great time last week Seattle. Last night we saw the vidio from the wedding, Paul you look great dancing with the boys. I will email some pictures to you.
  • tombig
    tombig Member Posts: 291
    Options

An impressive install from a contractor who obviously takes pride in his work. I'm sure your customer is getting their money's worth. Welcome aboard!

Tombig
  • Dave_4
    Dave_4 Member Posts: 1,405
    Options
    Where you been hidin' indeed??

stellar work, blows me away.....
  • heatboy
    heatboy Member Posts: 1,468
    Options
    Geez.............

Paul never asks me to dance whenever I see him. I'm a little hurt ;-)

Warm Regards,

heatboy

climatecadvanced.com

"Expert in Silent Warmth"™

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Paul Pollets
    Paul Pollets Member Posts: 3,656
    Options
    Moses

invited me to a Chasidic wedding of his nephew when he was in town. We really wanted to talk hydronics, and had a chance to celebrate at the same time. The reception reminded me of the movie "The Chosen", only this time I was the only non-orthodox Jew in the crowd. Nonetheless, I was welcomed into the dancing frenzy that accompanies the celebration. The dancing gets progressively wild as at each break when glasses of single malt scotch are shared. The men dance with the men and the women with the women. It was a beautiful event and I felt honored to be present. HB, don't be jealous, I learned a few dance steps I'd be happy to teach you in Vegas.

• Moses
    Options
    Pumps

Those are not Gronfus pumps, they are Armstrong Astro#30.
  • David Sutton_2
    David Sutton_2 Member Posts: 63
    Options
    moses thats a nice job !!!!

that is a work of art . hope your not putting a door on the room, someone might shut it and you wont see the boiler room, too nice to hide it LOL LOL good work ..David Sutton
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Great work my friend...

is this the one you showed me the plans for? Looks wonderful.

ME
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

this is a nice job , could you tell me what the loop up above the check valve is for? Looks like it could trap air to me . Have you ever heard a checkvalve make noise due to the turbulance of the water flow in a 90
  • Moses
    Options
    Radiant Heat

Yes Mark! That is the plan that I send to you, however we revised it. The first picture, is the boiler room, and on left side is the main lines; 3" supply and return, reverse return, as you can see in the 2nd. pictures, and on the right side is all radiant heat zones, that you can see in the 3rd. and 4th. pictures. We installed a 2" header the supply is on the top, and the return is on the bottom, with a 1" injection mixing line. I will post more pictures when it will be completed.
This discussion has been closed.