Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

\"It overheats a little\" BW.

Options
Said my ex. She was describing the engine in her motorhome, which she's trying to sell. "It leaks a little, too".

I drained off three gallons of pure glycol, flushed it four times. And the green stuff is still showing up.

Her husband, who's leanings are toward French antiques, washing dishes, and housework, said "I thought that if a little worked well, a lot would work really well". And they drove to Orlando & back in it. He still doesn't get it, oh well.

Have a great week fellas.

Swampy.

Comments

• John@Reliable_2
    John@Reliable_2 Member Posts: 104
    Options
    Brian, isn\"t it nice that......

she can still call you! LOL! Did he atleast bake you some cookies? have a good oneJohn@Reliable
  • Brian (Tankless) Wood
    Brian (Tankless) Wood Member Posts: 222
    Options
    Wow! a response, thanks John.

After all, the post was about heat transfer, wasn't it :O)

This engine was getting up to temp in about 30 sec's from cold, I'm not kidding. But it couldn't get rid of the heat. $30 of wasted glycol (all that matters, is the motorhome is spic & span, and he can cook a four-course French meal on the four burner range, built-in oven & microwave, for all the other "campers"). Can you cut the sarcasm with a knife yet? My ex really can pick 'em. Hold on, she picked me, oh never mind.

Actually, John, the last time I visited, I did bring home a half gallon ziplock of the second-best "loaded" spaghetti sauce I've ever eaten. Mine is better, of course :O).

Gotta go talk to a cust' about a water heater or three.

See ya at the top (that's where the cream is, doncha know).

Brian in 80 deg Swampland.

• Alan(CaliforniaRadiant)Forbes
    Options
    Way to go,

Swampy.

Looks like your ex has the best of both worlds; a hubby that heats the fixings and an ex that can fix the heating.

Sorry, that's the best I can do.

Alan

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
This discussion has been closed.