Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

hey wetheads

Options
Sorry to hear of your unfortunate fate, they say the fall isn't so bad, it's the stopping part that hurts!! sometimes when these things happen it puts us in a frame of thought to prepare ourselves for incidents that could be lots lots worse, I know this does not help pay the bills, but now maybe set the stage for some long term planning. I mean are we gonna have to postphone the fishing at hell's hole or wut?? (kidding)

I might add that i am honored to be in the same industry as someone as dedicated as you are to the trade, although sometimes a bumpy road, I can see this is where some of the most highest caliper of people migrate to. yes david, we will raise a toast to you at the second gathering, and also some prayers for some of the folks down your way that seemed to have gotten Enroned, SHEESH.

MURPH' (sos)

Comments

• eddie grierson_3
    eddie grierson_3 Member Posts: 51
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers

My prayers are with you. I was out for a while myself with my back. That just doesn't seem right that those insurance companys can due that. I'm glad your back to work. Good Luck!
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,531
    Options
    Whatever

I can do to help, David. Sorry for your trouble.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Boilerpro_2
    Boilerpro_2 Member Posts: 89
    Options
    Sorry to hear of your troubles

May God's strength continue to support you. Hope to meet you sometime at a gathering.

Boilerpro
This discussion has been closed.