Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Quality Assurance - need help creating a program

Options
Thanks Dana.

Comments

• Jeff Gethmann
    Jeff Gethmann Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Quality Assurance - need help creating a program

We are submitting a proposal on a project that requires us to submit a copy of our written quality assurance program. We do not have a formal written program in place. Does anyone know of any publication or resource that we can use as a starting point for developing a written plan?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Jeff Gethmann

Gethmann Construction, Inc./PO Box 160/900 S. 12th Ave./Marshalltown, IA 50158/jeff@gethmann.com/(641) 753-3555 Phone/(641) 753-0687 Fax
  • Al Levi's book

Operating Power may have something to help you. You can e-mail him at info@appleseedbusiness.com. he is also a frequent poster here at this sight.
  • Jeff Gethmann
    Jeff Gethmann Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you

Timmie,
    Thank you, I have e-mailed Al at the address you suggested.

Jeff
  • Dana Zaichkin_3
    Dana Zaichkin_3 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Keep it simple

And focus on the outcomes you intend to achieve through your business.

A key outcome in service operations is client satisfaction -do you have a process for surveying and tracking your client's satistaction or at least tracking and responding to complaints?

One measure of integrity is the number and type of recalls for installations and repairs. You could differentiate this further by classifying your jobs by complexity.

Do you do any system testing before "going live" - how many installs need some type of re-work before they can be operational?

Probaply more important is that you articulate your process for identifying problems or areas for improvment and then teking measures to do something about them (ie reviewing findings at employee meetings, coaching/counseling employees, changing techniques/procedures, using new materials, etc.

This is one of my "do what I say, not what I do" posts.

Best Regards

DZ
This discussion has been closed.