Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Post for the last ten days

Options
ScottMP
ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
As I have said this is just what this site is about.

The last ten days of discussion have brought out volumes of information.

nitrogen content

stoichiometric combustion

thermal effeceincy

Most of its over my head, but I read and read and some of it sinks in.

Hats off to Jim Davis for stirring the pot. Hats off to all of you. There is no better heating site than right here.

Scott

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=237&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,538
    Options
    And thanks to you all

for respecting each other and for keeping the conversation so civil. I really appreciate the professionalism and maturity you all show. Thanks.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Jim Davis
    Jim Davis Member Posts: 305
    Options

Thanks for your input and challenges along with the others.
  • Controversy good for business

Jim Davis I have had 30 e-mails wanting to know how to get to your school. I have not gotten that many inquiries about my training since I started. You must be doing something right. I think I am in the wrong business everyone knows all about gas. Good luck, I directed them all to your web site for NCI.
  • Glen
    Glen Member Posts: 855
    Options
    I too am intrigued -

and appreciate and search out challenges. The discussions have been superb and very well mannered. Hats off to Dan for insisting on ethical discussions and to all the Wallies for respecting the Wall. I may have to take one of these classes too - but it will be in summer - when I can head east on the Goldwing - and yes the golfclubs do fit on it! Thoughy about buying a trailer - but I get a real kick out of the looks I get with the bag strapped on. Now if they would only let me take it on the golfcourse.
This discussion has been closed.