Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Radiant Pics

Options
The unit has a built in circ to move the water through the coil in the heat exchanger. This same circ can be used as the primary circ depending on the piping size and gpm for the primary piping. If the system is to big for that circulator than a circ would be added to the primary piping and the one inside the boiler would be used to inject into the primary loop. On a Baseboard system it can be as the main circ up to a certain footage(not sure what that # is off the top of my head).

Thanks for all the looks and comments

Danny (Keeping feet warm everywhere)

Comments

• Daniel Paul_2
    Daniel Paul_2 Member Posts: 20
    Options
    Radiant Pics

Just finished getting the system up and running before the big cold snap in the northeast.
    It was a good test for the outdoor reset, good thing we designed for 0 outside.
    This is a two bath and two bedroom addition. hope you like

Danny
  • zeb_3
    zeb_3 Member Posts: 104
    Options
    What

kind of boiler is that? Nice job!
  • Paul Rohrs
    Paul Rohrs Member Posts: 357
    Options
    Laars Endurance

We sold a commercial job with several laars endurance. Good boiler. Please note that with that 58 helical coil heat exchanger, the water quality on the initial fill after cleaning is very important. Hotrod has posted several times on this subject and I have seen what happens 1st hand if you dont.

Great looking job.

PR
  • Daniel Paul_2
    Options

The boileris a teledyne laars EBP 110 with a stainless steel plate exchanger for domestic hot water. It has a sealed combustion copper fin tube exchanger and when set up properly you can get close to 90% efficency.
  • bruce pirger
    bruce pirger Member Posts: 111
    Options

Looks nice! I'm the newbie here...what's the "valve" in the return line on the variable speed injection loop off? Is that a flow check valve?
  • Daniel Paul_2
    Options
    Circuit setter

> Looks nice! I'm the newbie here...what's the

> "valve" in the return line on the variable speed

> injection loop off? Is that a flow check valve?

This valve is to show resistance against the injection pump, so the pump better matches it's curve. It can also be used in the closed position as an isolation valve.

Danny
  • Don Robertson
    Don Robertson Member Posts: 43
    Options
    Primary Circ

It looks great! Why is there no circulator on the primary loop?
This discussion has been closed.