Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

\"Operating Power!\" two-day workshops

Options
I wanted you to know first:

"Operating Power!" two-day workshops

After creating the manuals for my own business with Dan, I realized how much it changed my life for the better. I knew my mission was to bring the same types of products to you - they’ll make a powerful difference in your business. But, I know how hard it is to do this all on your own.

I am proud to introduce this two-day Operating Power! workshop, created with the help of Matt Smith of The Contractor’s Friend (an industry leader in PHCE training). It is a nuts-and-bolts, operations-by-numbers approach to adapting this manual for use in your shop – proven methods customized for you by you.

But you need to hurry, there are only two workshops scheduled. Attendance is limited to only 20 people to ensure that the workshop is an intimate, hands-on experience. The dates are March 13-14 and June 5-6 in Cincinnati.

The $539 fee includes a copy of Operating Power! For each paid attendee. Even if you already own a copy, all of your managers should have their own copy as well. Plus, I’ll be including a portion of the manual on CD-ROM that’ll be yours to take home and customize......

To learn more or to save your seat visit www.appleseedbusiness.com and click on "Operating Power!" workshop

Regards,

Al Levi
This discussion has been closed.