Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Munchkin 925 control?

Options
I was wondering if you can tell by the model number on the Munchkins which ones are the Vision Systems?

Comments

• Troy_3
    Troy_3 Member Posts: 479
    Options
    munchkins 925

All 925 controls come ready to plug in the wire for vision control expansion. The key is that you have munchkins with 925 controls.
  • paul lessard_3
    paul lessard_3 Member Posts: 186
    Options
    vision

troy. have you used this yet?
  • Andy Michl_2
    Andy Michl_2 Member Posts: 14
    Options

What all does the Vision control do?
  • Troy_3
    Options
    925s

we have about 35 vision controls in and running. The vision consists of an outside sensor, dwh sensor,and dwh pump leads. This control modulates the low temp zone, and prioritizes dwh production. It also ramps up the boiler temp to 190 deg for domestic water production. It really integrates the modulating burner with the in/outdoor system modulation. It is a site to see. The boiler just sits there and coasts.
  • DennisB
    DennisB Member Posts: 5
    Options
    vision controls

how long have you been using the vision system? who certified you? have you had any serious problems?
  • Troy_3
    Options
    vision

I was certified at the factory. I have seen no problems with the vision control. The 925 is a huge improvement over the old control. It seems to have eliminated the annoying pressure switch lockouts. Since the burner modulates based on the aquastat setting you lose some burner modulation when you use some one elses in/outdoor control. The vision integrates both burner modulation and system modulation. It is trick. No need for all the external wiring needed when adding a tekmar. Get yourself trained and try it. You'll like it.
  • munchkin-man
    munchkin-man Member Posts: 247
    Options
    Munchkin 925/vision info

Andy please e-mail me directly so I can direct you to the people who can answer your questions. Jeff
This discussion has been closed.