Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Old steam fin-tube rads

tommyg Member Posts: 9
Anyone know how to calculate the edr for old steam rads that are actualy like fin-tubes? They are set in the wall behind a radiator cover and aren't any longer than I would expect a cast iron radiator to be for the same location. I can't find them nor any info about them anywhere, but I've got them in my house.

Any info would be appreciated


This discussion has been closed.