Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Recent Install - Warmfoot

Options
Terry
Terry Member Posts: 186
That is one nice looking system!
Very Clean & Professional.

Looks like it was done by a very well trained person. You did well!

Terry

Comments

• Warmfoot
    Warmfoot Member Posts: 127
    Options
    Recent Install

This is a job we finished a few weeks ago. The first guy I ever hired and trained did this job. Chris has been with me just over a year now and is a dedicated wethead! It was a remodel with ahanging radiant system below the existing floor and slab radiant in the new basement. At the last minute the owner decided he wanted to heat his hot tub from the boiler. so we resized the boiler and added the controls. I will have pictures of the heat exchanger that we mounted in the jacket of the hot tub soon. The owner is a small train collector and when the project is done, he will set up his trains on the ledges that are all around the mechanical room. Hoping to get pictures of that also.

Ernie Bogue
    Master Hydronics LLC
    PO Box 779
    Keyport, WA 98345
    (360) 394-2049

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,192
    Options
    Real nice

is that a painted concrete floor? Nice work.

hot rod
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • Mark J Strawcutter
    Mark J Strawcutter Member Posts: 625
    Options
    nice touch

Holder for bound set of documentation.

Only thing I can think that would make it better is for the boiler room to have a window and nice view like one posted a while back :-)

Mark
  • Rocky
    Rocky Member Posts: 121
    Options
    I second Mark's comment,

Nice touch on the doc holder. Really makes a big difference to the next guy coming in if its not you for whatever reason. Whole job looks very professional. Nice to see pride of craftsmanship. Hey, if that well-trained person of yours ever wants to come to Alaska.....Ha!
    Nice job,
    Rocky
  • Warmfoot
    Options
    Painted Floor

Yes HotRod, that is a painted floor. This is the owners "special room". He has been inviting people over just to admire his mechanical room. I can't wait until he gets his trains in. Should be pretty cool!!

Ernie Bogue
    Master Hydronics LLC
    PO Box 779
    Keyport, WA 98345
    (360) 394-2049

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Warmfoot
    Options
    Document holder

I assemble a full binder for every job we install. It has the literature on every part installed in that project as well as troubleshooting tips before they have to call me for a service call....(which rarely happens!!). On the cover, I add the owners name and date of the install. It is one of favorite touches to the job. I had some plaques made a while back (I believe hotrod inspired me to do it. They say "Installed with Pride by Master Hydronics LLC" and our phone number.

Ernie Bogue
    Master Hydronics LLC
    PO Box 779
    Keyport, WA 98345
    (360) 394-2049

• Billy Joe
    Billy Joe Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Great

job.Good craftmanship.Can i come and work for you?
  • Warmfoot
    Options
    Send a Resume

Where ya from Billy Joe? I am always looking for a good installer. Do have a Resume you can send me? My email is ernie@masterhydronics.com

Ernie Bogue
    Master Hydronics LLC
    PO Box 779
    Keyport, WA 98345
    (360) 394-2049

This discussion has been closed.