Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

wireless thremostats and zoning board

Options
Helgy
Helgy Member Posts: 12
I am currently working a home with pneumatic zone valves and stats. With big old compressor sitting downstairs below the master bedroom. The problem is that the air lines run all the way up to the stats, ie. no wires. The home owner would like to get rid of the air system all together. I was thinks of installing pumps or 24v. zone valves with with a zoning board that uses wireless stats. Can anyone give me any names of manufactures of these wireless stats that they have used? Thanks for the help!
Helgy

Comments

• BillW@honeywell
    BillW@honeywell Member Posts: 1,099
    Options
    Wireless stats

You can use our T8665A wireless stats and the W8665E 3 zone Reciever module, and the V8043F series zone valves---the ones with the terminal blocks, not the leadwires. My question is why do you want to get rid of the pneumatics? The TP970 stats and VP525 zone valves are readily available, and if the lines are dry & the compressor has an autodrain and a good filter the system should last 50 years or so. If you haven't guessed, I like pneumatic controls the way Steamhead and other wallies like steam systems! The W8665 & W8665E are available from any Honeywell distributor, and the pneumatics are available from any Honeywell Commercial wholesaler.
This discussion has been closed.