Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

TekCoil by FarmTek

Options
SM
SM Member Posts: 37
at a catalog from a company called FarmTek at a freind of mine gave me and I was wondering if any one had ever used their products. They have a Multi-Purpose Pressure Pipe that they call TekCoil for radiant floor heat. Also they have TekFoil F/BB/WP that they recommend for under conrete floors. Just wondering if anyone new anything about their product.

Scott

Comments

• John Abbott
    John Abbott Member Posts: 356
    Options
    Tek Foil

We have used the FBBWP in slabs for several years with excellent results.Also their 16'' wide staple up product is excellent.

John
  • tombig
    tombig Member Posts: 291
    Options
    Farm Tek

I can't believe that me, an inner city, yuppieville contractor, is checking out a farmers catalog for hydronics products but you got me looking. I'm a Wirsbo guy through and through but their Pex-Al-Pex tubing seems like a good product and reasonably priced. I always use cross linked but my understanding is that PAP is a good oxygen barrier tube. I couldn't find the emission plates though which is really what I was looking for.
    Farmers are the ultimate do-it-yourselfers and I have the utmost respect for them and their lifestyle. The catologs for the farm industry easily rival commercial catalogs like Grainger,McMaster-Carr, etc..
    Seems to me you'll have no problem with the tubing but you'd better consult a radiant man before burying it in that ever so permanent slab.
This discussion has been closed.