Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

TRI - CITY HEATING AND COOLING

Options
tri- city heating and cooling doors are open. after completing our llc and tax id#,libality insurance,etc. we are up and running. my name is jim franze from milford, ct. i have been in the hvac trade 13 years and had this opportunity to start up my own hvac buisness. my partner owns an appliance company that has been in buisness over 40 years. he bought out his father 20 years ago and has built a fully established and repitable appliance buisness called tri - city appliance. they currently have approxamitly 15,000 customer base. are new adventure of tri - city heating and cooling is our start to jump into the field with a companant,competitive full service hvac. we will handle just about any kind of service needs. our advertising plans are very planned and our goals are very determined. i want to thank dan,his staff and all who add to this site. this is a great opportunity for me to grow and learn. if i can help any one out there please give me a call.
JIM FRANZE - OWNER
TRI - CITY HEATING AND COOLING
MILFORD, CT. 06460
(203)464-9952 tri-cityheatingandcooling.com
(under construction)

Comments

• jim f
    jim f Member Posts: 182
    Options
    PICTURES OF MY WORK

here are some pictures of the work i have done in the past couple of years
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    Love to have you

in Find a Contractor once you get settled. Nice work!
    Retired and loving it.
  • Jamie Pompetti
    Jamie Pompetti Member Posts: 82
    Options

Wow Jim looks like you do great work! Congratulations on your new venture, may it be very profitable for you.

Jamie
  • jim f
    jim f Member Posts: 182
    Options

trying to set up "find a contractor", dan. i might need a little help
This discussion has been closed.