Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Valve tags

Dale W.
Dale W. Member Posts: 42
Hot Rod,

Sometimes the most obvious things are the ones most difficult to see.

I just did a service call this weekend for the guy who owns the printing shop where I get all my company brochures and flyers done.

I don't know why I didn't think of him first.

thanks for the suggestion

Dale W.

Comments

• Dale W.
    Does anyone know

where I can order plastic valve tags.
    I'm talking about the type that have our company name and a place to identify the valve it's hanging on.

Thanks

Dale W.

Radiant Designs--Delaware
  • Bill_14
    Bill_14 Member Posts: 345
  • Dale W.
    Thanks, Bill

I went to Seton but couldn't find any tags that were printed with company names.

I intend to leave these on any job we work on as an easy source to find our name and remember us.

I remember seeing an ad in one of the trade magazines for these tags. I thought it was in the back of P&M, but I can't find it now.

Dale W.

• JimGPE_3
    JimGPE_3 Member Posts: 240

I have a buddy in the signs/tags business. He can do custom printed tags, etc. Send me an email if you need to get in touch with him.

Jim.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
    Frank Blau

also sells these, Dale.
    Retired and loving it.
  • hr
    hr Member Posts: 6,106
    Sign shops

Like SignPro, Signs Etc, Fast Signs, Signs Now and many others small franchise sign shops can build whatever you need in small quantities.

I have built custom stickers on my computer and take them to Kinkos and they will laminate and hole punch them for you. Build one and they can copy them onto bright colored paper also.

ME had these clever stickers made for special occasions. I had the others made locally.

The large 24 X 36" Warmboard layout plan was also laminated at Kinkos for better jobsite life.

hot rod

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Dale W.
    Thanks for the offer

I know a sign guy here in Delaware. In fact he's a member of our local PHCC and donates signs to all of our functions.

Dale W.
  • Dale W.
    That's where I saw them

Now that you mention it, I'm sure it was his ad I saw.

thanks

Dale W.
  • Dale W.
    Sorry, Double post

This discussion has been closed.