Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Custom Manifolds

Options
Lee_2
Lee_2 Member Posts: 48
These pictures were sent to me by Shore Mechanical located in East Moriches,NY. We fabricated these custom headers for Dave. I'm proud of my work, but his installation work is beautiful.

Comments

• JimGPE_3
    JimGPE_3 Member Posts: 240
    Options

There are (17) zone pumps in this installation. How is this normally wired? Do you group several on the same breaker, or does each one get its own breaker, and you install maybe 2 load centers?
  • Mark Hunt
    Mark Hunt Member Posts: 4,909
    Options
    That's gotta

make the Taco people smile!!

Very nice looking work indeed.

Mark H

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Lee_2
    Options

Imagine putting this together with reducing Tee's. nipples,pipe dope and labor. Forget about it!! This is someone who plans his jobs carefully and the results are professional all the way. I enjoy fabricating for Dave and companies like his.
  • Beautiful fabrication

on the header and return manifold , Lee . And that is fantastic pipework after the manifolds .

I would guess , on the average 3 zone boiler - using your speed header would save close to 1/2 hour of setup time - and no worries about sandhole or other leaks in fittings or nipples . Im still trying to get my supervisor to let us try em out - hopefully soon .
  • Glenn_3
    Glenn_3 Member Posts: 23
    Options
    I guess

the electrician had to use the SHORT stubby screwdriver to get the cover off them tacos:>)

Glenn
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    abslolutly

beautifull
  • Lee_2
    Options

We always recommend turning the flanges at a 40 degree angle and mounting the circulators so you have access to the electrical box, as well as access to the motors of the circulators for future maintenance and change outs.
This discussion has been closed.