Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Visit from Santa ... Priceless ( s milne)

Options
ScottMP
ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
We went to our nieghbors house Christmas eve with their three kids and my two.

I went next door and, dressed as Santa, ran by the house and went to the front porch. We had locked the porch door so the kids could'nt get out as I left them each a small present and then ran off. By the time the parents got the door opened I had come up from the basement.

Toys from the gift store $ 9.50

Santa Outfit $39.95

Picture of the Kids looking up in the sky calling for Santa ....

PRICLESS

Scott

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=237&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

Comments

• Wayco Wayne
    Wayco Wayne Member Posts: 615
    Options
    Very cool

When my oldest daughter (17) was little (4) we had a plastic playhouse out in the shed that was her xmas present. After she went to bed we went outside and snuck it in. The ground was covered with crunchy ice covered snow and she heard us coming around the house. We thought she was asleep. She announced in the morning she had heard Santa and his Reindeer walking around outside. We couldn't of thought up a better excuse or shared more joy at her imagination. Good job Scott.

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
    Options
    Sleepless and priceless

Both kids up at 4:00 a.m., noting that Santa had arrived. The wife tells them to go back to sleep for a while. I roll my eyes. NOT! So we get up and drag ourselves through the process. But you know what? Big deal. The kids are worth every sleepless moment.
  • Brian (Tankless) Wood
    Options
    Everyone needs a neighbour

like you, Scott. Love you man.

Our family was living in "BFPO married quarters" while stationed in Munster, Germany, 6 yrs after the war. I was 2 & my sister 4. Our Mam got us up at 2 am to "see if anything was going on outside". We were hiding behind the bedroom curtains, and saying "Mam, go get Daddy, quick", "he's off doing soldier stuff, sweeties". Just then, a HUGE slay pulled by real raindeer stopped in the snow outside our house. Santa got down and left a great big bag of stuff at our front door. We were shaking and speechless, no more sleep that night.

A few hours later, Dad & Mam helped us open everything, what a Christmas!

We found out MUCH later that Dad's "soldier stuff" was being Army Santa for the night.

51 yrs later, my 5 yr old still squeals with delight on Christmas eve & morning.

Like you said, Scott....priceless.

Brian in Happyland.

It's 10 am, and little Autumn is still sleeping, yesterday plumb wore her out.
  • John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
    Options
    Brian

One Christmas, MANY years ago, I donned the Santa outfit and visited a few homes on Christmas eve. It was a lot of fun. My most memorable moment was when I visited a family who lived in a mobile home park. I parked my car several homes away and as I walked up to their house I could hear a child's voice coming from a partially-open bedroom window in a nearby trailer.

"Look! Santa drives a Pinto!"
  • Brian (Tankless) Wood
    Options
    Those were the days

my freind, we wished they'd never end.

Santa will always be real, as long as I'm above dirt.

What's wrong with Pinto's? I worked offshore Cameron Louisiana with a fridge engineer, who shoe-horned a "302 Boss" under a Pinto hood. A really scary ride.

C'mon, let's hear those Santa stories.

Cheers, John.
This discussion has been closed.