Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

I'd appreciate hearing your thoughts - Dan H.

Options
DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,530
in Round Tables. There's money and good people behind this one and they're in the formative stages of this right now. Your opinion can really have an impact and they're monitoring the site to hear what you have to say. Thanks.

If you're not seeing the Round Tables, just go to Options on the Wall and check Round Tables in the Forums section. Then scroll to the bottom of the Wall and you'll see them.
Retired and loving it.

Comments

• DanHolohan
    Options
    Thanks for sharing.

Please keep it coming.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Paul Rohrs_2
    Paul Rohrs_2 Member Posts: 171
    Options
    Round Table Topic

I would love to see a Round table topic of Wallies and their own personal hydronic systems. I do not want this to be invasive, or have it be an open forum for critisism. I have the utmost respect for my peers here on the wall and would love to see how they employ controls,boilers, etc in their own homes. Pictures would be a plus. Topics could also cover how they designed the current system and allowed for future expansions, discussions about what has already been replaced or is slated to be replaced. Sadly enough, My house is all electric with a heat pump. Brrrrr!!!! I am on the 2-3 year plan before we build again and can share pictures of what I am planning.

Any interest Dan?

PR
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    Fine idea

Consider it done!
    Retired and loving it.
  • Mike T., Swampeast MO
    Mike T., Swampeast MO Member Posts: 6,928
    Options
    Don't know if it's what you wanted...

...but it's the best damn analogy I've ever drawn.
This discussion has been closed.