Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Brian's new family

Options
John R. Hall
John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
Brian Wood's story in today's News. His family's picture appears in the print version.

http://www.achrnews.com/CDA/ArticleInformation/features/BNP__Features__Item/0,1338,89105,00.html

Comments

• Brian (Tankless) Wood
    Options
    Thanks John

A lot has happened in the last two weeks. The family reunion with Marieke was better than anyone could have dreamed. We all fell completely in love with each other, and e-mail back and forth at least once a day.

Right after you e-mailed me this morning, Marieke e-mailed to tell me that she and her cousin Bobbi are working hard on a business plan that would allow them to work together in a counseling practice. The plan, is to take off six weeks at a time, starting next year, so they can bring their two young sons to stay with me and Autumn in Louisiana.

Other things are happening too:
    The website templates/pages for my www.energysaviours.com are done, and on the web. Now I'm working on getting the content loaded. The site will evolve as it goes along, but I will concentrate on promoting all and any technologies, practices, products, services, tips, advice, and links, which visitors can use to educate themselves in the area of energy efficiency & conservation. Naturally, I will be making gas & electric Tankless water heaters available there :O)

I'd like to give a plug here for the company that helped me more than they can know.

Don Couchman's www.lanesystems.com of El Cerrito, CA. has developed software called "SiteGen" which enables you to build your own site, and control it from your own PC. Or they can build the whole thing for you. No knowledge of programming, html or any of the other difficult stuff is required.

Don can be reached at 1 800 247 9627 ext 204. Please tell him that Brian Wood sends his thanks for his site, and that I referred you to him.

Have a great week fella's

Thanks again John.

Brian.

P.S. To all Wallies. When my site is running, I'll gladly include links to all your businesses.

This discussion has been closed.