Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

needed: advice on solar panels

Options
I believe we have a lot of same ideas and philosophy. Looking forward to chat with you more in the future.

Frank

Comments

• Frank Cheng
    Frank Cheng Member Posts: 22
    Options
    needed: advice on solar panels

I live in central PA and have a couple of projects in the design phase. In average, the hot water usage per building will be pretty high. I believe it would be worthwhile to think about how to harvest solar heat for preheating the domestic hot water and an indoor swimming pool water. I only have some basic idea, and am seeking expert advice where to find good information, installers around this area, reputable suppliers, and maybe government incentives if any. Thanks.

Frank
  • hr
    hr Member Posts: 6,106
    Options
    Lots of exciting things

going on in the solar industry these days. See if you can find a copy of "Solar Today" magazine for current products and info. www.solartoday.org

Try these folks for design help Dale or Bob at 406-587-3442. Mike at 970-924-3659, both have years of solar design and installation experience. Gary at 757-965-3538 is a system designer also.

Many of the states have revitalized some sort of tax credit again. Colorado has a great incentive. Solar Today recently did an article on the various state programs or try the Northeast Substainable Energy Association in Greenfield MA at www.nesea.org

You are on a good track with your solar thinking, in my opinion. Good luck.

hot rod

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
This discussion has been closed.