Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Once again about the German Ballvalves

Options
Hello Brian,

yes i like them too. Right now I have 1 inch in stock.3/4 inch is one the way. You can buy them from me or from a whoolesaler if they want to take them on. So far i talked to Ferguson and RE Michels.But as of right now you can buy them from me,

Take care,
Mario

Comments

• GermanPlumber
    GermanPlumber Member Posts: 58
    Options
    German Ballvalves

Hello everybody,

i just want to answer some questions I got. This valve is a ballvalve brass housing stainless steel ball . The nice thing is the fact that the handle is a thermometer. We have 3 different handles. What if the thermometer would break? You can pull it off. This is also good to do when you install them so you wont break it while turning etc. Pressure rating is 150 psi and 250 F max. NPT .
    As i said before I installed them for over 10 years in Germany and never had a problem. So I thought i import them and hope someone will like them,lol.

All the best, Mario
  • jim f
    jim f Member Posts: 182
    Options

how about pricing on 1/2" - 2" npt
  • Brian (Tankless) Wood
    Options
    Nice touch

The valves are the same, just different handles.

I think you have a winner, Mario. Get them out there now, because another manufacturer WILL copy them.

Please let everyone know where & when they will be available.

Website ?

Brian in Swampland.

• EDDIE GRIERSON_2
    EDDIE GRIERSON_2 Member Posts: 32
    Options
    I got the info........

I got the flyer, thanks alot. I have a couple of questions, Can you get them in sweat? Do I call you to order them? What is the time frame to get valves? Pricing? I have a job starting in about two weeks that I would like to try them on. I would be looking for mainly 3/4" and 1". I look forward to hearing from you.
This discussion has been closed.