Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

NEED HELP IN LONG ISLAND JIM F

Options
jim f
jim f Member Posts: 182
THANKS RON JR!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR HELP WAS DEFFINATLY APPRICIATED!!
JIM F.

Comments

• jim f
    Options

i know a lot of wet heads are out long island and i need some location help. i can not find the city of north babaloyn. my cousin, who is 10 yrs old past away this afternoon and services are being held sat-sun-mon. we live in milford ct and are looking for a hotel in north babalyon to spend this days to our close relitives. i searched web sites and can not get to much info. anyone out there on the isle of long that can help me would be very much appriciated. thank you very much in advanced. our family is much appriciated for all help given.
    jim f. milford, ct.
  • RE: LI Help

Jim,

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I looked up North Babylon on Mapquest and it shows it being right near West Islip and Lindenhurst on the south shore of the island. It is situated near the Sunrise Highway. Look it up on Mapquest at this link.

www.mapquest.com

Glenn Stanton
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,538
    Options
    Looks like

the closest would be:

The Bay Shore Inn
    300 Bay Shore Road
    Bay Shore
    NY 11706
    (631) 666-7275

Here's a link to Long Island hotels:

http://www.longisland.com/hotels_motels/

And here's a map of the area where you'll be going:

http://island-metro.com/lodging/west_suff.html

You'll see North Babylon toward the bottom on the left. It's near the Robert Moses Causeway that goes out over the water. Bayshore is just a bit Southeast of North Babylon. It should take you about 2-1/2 hours to get there from Milford.

I'm sorry for you loss.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Rick Kelly
    Rick Kelly Member Posts: 40
    Options
    N.Babylon

You LI wetheads are pretty bad at supplying directions on your own home turf. I'm from Kingston,NY and I know where North Babylon is.

Take the Long Island Expressway to Exit 51 Rt.231 Deer Park Ave. South for about 5 miles. If you cross over Southern State Parkway you've just driven through North Babylon.

There's numerous motels along the expressway at exit 54 Motor Parkway
  • Mad Dog
    Mad Dog Member Posts: 2,595
    Options
    Sorry about the kid, Jim

that stinks!!!!!!! Hope Dan's directions helped (some of us know our way around here!!!!!! on the Isle of Long). What a shame. North Babylon just won the Long Island Football championship too!! I hope the boy got to see that. Mad Dog

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • jim f
    Options
    thank you very much

thank you very much everyone....the info is very helpful.we did find a place at the huntington hilton.a little pricy but only 9 miles from the place we have to go. 110 in melville to 109 into babalon, i think. THANKS GUYS for the help. if i can help with anyting up here give me a shout!!
    jim f. milford, ct.
  • No problem at all , Jim

If you see this while youre down here - just give me a call if you need anything .
  • Joe Grosso
    Joe Grosso Member Posts: 307
    Options
    Jim

My prayers are with you and your family.A terrible thing to loss someone so young.
This discussion has been closed.