Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Honeywell Smart Valve Troubleshooting

Options
I will however print some more if required. Want everyone to have a chance to get this.

Comments

• Complete Manual on SmartValve

as a Christmas special I am offering this manual which is normally $30 for $25 + $5 shipping and handling.

It is what I have put together as a simple and quick way to troubleshoot this very popular system with many OEMS.

It includes complete description of each system (Generation I, II and III) with diagrams and a step by step procedure for each system.

The number is limited so get your order in, just e-mail me your U.S. Postal address and we will ship it to you with an invoice. Allow 10 days to two weeks for delivery.
  • I should have mentioned

it is loose leaf format. That way any future changes or additions you can add without tearing it apart.
  • Orders coming in get yours

now before they run out.
  • Those who have ordered

by e-mail. Orders will go out in the next few days.
  • About 20 left

get your order in soon. They are going fast.
  • 15 left

going fast. Thanks
  • 10 left

hurry up!!
  • gas man
    gas man Member Posts: 16
    Options
    smart valve

Mr. McElwain -I introduced myself at Dan's last seminar on the north shore. I'd like the smart valve manual, along w/ the new plumbers gas code book - and your trouble shooting guide for short circuits . My better half threw out your last mailing ! John Mason -21 Bigney ave Brockton Mass )02301
    thanks so much . Merry Christmas to you and yours,

Gas Man
  • heatboy
    heatboy Member Posts: 1,468
    Options
    I hope I'm not too late............

Timmie,

You have all of my info from the other orders. If you have any left, I would like one. Thanks!

Warm Regards,

hb

"Expert in Silent Warmth"™

888-UB-COMFY

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Smart Valve Manual

John it will go out Monday. I do not have New Gas Code Books but will send you address that will get you one.
  • Jeff it will go out Monday

I do have your address.
  • Found another box

on Smart Valve now have 15 left.
This discussion has been closed.