Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

TRI-CITY HEATING AND COOLING

Options
jim f
jim f Member Posts: 182
<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=276&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

Comments

• jim f
    Options
    OPEN FOR BUISNESS

tri- city heating and cooling doors are open. after completing our llc and tax id#,libality insurance,etc. we are up and running. my name is jim franze from milford, ct. i have been in the hvac trade 13 years and had this opportunity to start up my own hvac buisness. my partner owns an appliance company that has been in buisness over 40 years. he bought out his father 20 years ago and has built a fully established and repitable appliance buisness called tri - city appliance. they currently have approxamitly 15,000 customer base. are new adventure of tri - city heating and cooling is our start to jump into the field with a companant,competitive full service hvac. we will handle just about any kind of service needs. our advertising plans are very planned and our goals are very determined. i want to thank dan,his staff and all who add to this site. this is a great opportunity for me to grow and learn. if i can help any one out there please give me a call. JIM FRANZE - OWNER TRI - CITY HEATING AND COOLING MILFORD, CT. 06460 (203)410-7395 tri-cityheatingandcooling.com (under construction)
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,201
    Options
    Good Luck!

Jim,

Best of luck on your new company. I am coming up on my first year anniversary so I know the challenges you will face ahead. It is a decision you will never regret. Good Luck! -DF

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,538
    Options
    What a great feeling

Go get 'em!
    Retired and loving it.
  • jim f
    Options
    pictures

i posted some pictures of my work in the past couple of years down on the community board.
  • Congratulations Jim....

Wish you the best don't foget to take time for family. If I can be of any technical assistance on the gas side of things let me know. If you e-mail me your complete postal address we will put you on our mailing list.
  • Dale
    Dale Member Posts: 1,317
    Options
    Any plans

to cross train the appliance and HVAC techs? I think some good workload sharing could be done here, Good luck on your venture.
  • Jackchips
    Jackchips Member Posts: 344
    Options
    Good luck, Jim.

I started in a so called "recession" and it was a most nerve racking time.

It also was a wonderful 13 years in my professional career. The satisfaction of a job well done may actually end up coming in second to all the great people you will meet.

All the best.
  • jim f
    Options
    training

my partner currently has 6 techs employed. a couple of them have been doing appliances for several years and have intentions of expanding into the hvac field. our plan is to bring on and train these techs. i hear everyone say "there is no good help out there". i think you need to take a younger person who is interested and commited and groom them to be a good tech. the incentive is there to make a higher salary. at the present time we have my partner and myself, with my partner doing most of the bookkeeping and legal stuff. so basically its 95% me on the road. we plan on hiring a second tech on or before october 2003. we also have plans a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,and i. the goal at the begining is to surrvive the first year and hope our advertising gets through to my partners exsisting customers.
  • jim f
    Options
    find a contractor

i would like to thank dan for this site, and to all the people who affect it. We are now established and up and running!! just wanted to repost and see if the "find a contractor" was functional. thanks
    jim f.
    tri-city heating and cooling
    milford, ct.
This discussion has been closed.