Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Hey I am sorry!!!

Options
For those who have sent me e-mails about my attacking Jim Davis I did no such thing. We are having a simple debate about procedures for adjusting gas equipment. He and I disagree with out malice. I have great respect for him. I am sorry I touched some ones hero.

Comments

• ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    Timmie

I read that as a very interesting debate between two very knowledgeable people.

I thought it was handled very well and I was learning alot while reading.

Keep On Keeping On !!!

Scott

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Jim Davis
    Jim Davis Member Posts: 305
    Options
    Sorry Timmie

Sometimes it is nice to know one has a strong following as we both do, but we are not the types to attack each other, just create constuctive interaction. I, by no means, want to make this a one-sided discussion, but a group discussion. Any and all that are making an effort to improve the quality of the HVAC industry by sticking their necks out are to be commended. I am enjoying are conversations and hope to continue with everyones added support.
  • Online Sheriff \"Murph\"
    Options
    I like all of it........

The knowledge just pours out and i feel like a bandit taking some for myself. (some of the perks of security) If all were to agree that would be boring !! Better than the post and run brats that we see lately !!

murph' (SOS)
This discussion has been closed.