Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

New Munchkin Controls

Options
the standard 925 will do the same as the previous plus has a didgital display and is now packaged with all boilers.

The Vision 1 is the 925, and allows one to have a high temp for an indirect with priority and a low temp to do radiant if so desired.
You have to be trained as a Vision one dealer. You would have to attend a training semenar. At the end of the seminar upon certification you would be givin a program so as to install into a lap top if needed, a outdoor sensor, a termister for the indirect ,and a set of wires to complete the circutites to do all this. The programing can be done on the didgetal display. See your local wholesaler for more info on when the training will begin. Jeff

Comments

• Wayco Wayne
    Wayco Wayne Member Posts: 615
    Options
    I'm installing

a new munchkin with the new controls. The instructions are not very explicit. If I want to add outdoor re-set How do I go about it. My distributer is brand new to Munchkin, as am I, and just sent their techie to class and they are really not up to speed yet. Thanks in advance.

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Troy_3
    Troy_3 Member Posts: 479
    Options
    Vision control?

Did you get the Vision control?
  • Mark Eatherton1
    Mark Eatherton1 Member Posts: 2,542
    Options
    I have...

a full set of installation/programming instructions right here on my desk. What exactly is your question?

You're correct, they're not the best written, but if you read them twice, and apply the control, they will make sense.

You need to know the access code before you can program it.

ME

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Troy_3
    Troy_3 Member Posts: 479
    Options
    925 control?

you probably have a 925 control. The 2 temp. and indirect dwh priority is an option that your rep can explain to you. I don't even know if they are shipping this option yet. What are you trying to do? If you tell us what board you have I'm sure we can help you. Do you have a digital touch pad?
  • Wayco Wayne
    Wayco Wayne Member Posts: 615
    Options
    The component diagram

calls it a 926 control board. It has a keypad to program the temperatures. At Wetstock I heard from an HTP sales guy you could add an outdoor reset to the control board and program different set points for 4 different appliances. There's nothing in the instructions about it. I have an idirect and a radiator loop. I would like to add the outdoor reset to the radiator loop. I may call HTP in MA tomorrow to get the info straight from the horses mouth.

This discussion has been closed.