Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Another one bites the dust

Options
I am truley loving this radiant trend.

Comments

• Mark J Strawcutter
    Mark J Strawcutter Member Posts: 625
    Options
    where do you get

the copper plated all-thread for the pipe hangers?

Mark
  • hr
    hr Member Posts: 6,106
    Options
    Tinkering

with the injection mix settings? One of my favorite pastimes! Nice design.

hot rod

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • kevin
    kevin Member Posts: 420
    Options
    Where...

did you get the Taco pumps and flanges in that color? I onlt ever see those as OEM trim on boilers...kpc
  • Cosmo
    Cosmo Member Posts: 159
    Options
    Looks like

your system ia a diamond in the rough, rough being the basement. I bet you will dust everything off everytime you have a service call there, please don't say I am the only one! What are the specs on your creation, looks like a Wirsbo Duomix for two radiant panels, and some hi-temp rads? Why a gas water heater? NIce job....

Casmo
    Dependable P.H.C. Inc.
  • Jamie Pompetti
    Jamie Pompetti Member Posts: 82
    Options

I was getting them from United Refridgeration but will no longer be using them, hey cost way to much money. I am in the process of purchasing an all thread cutter and will be making them myself.

Jamie
  • Jamie Pompetti
    Options

Good call! They are OEM Taco pumps for Crown boilers. You see I have this anal retentive flaw which makes me use only "like" pumps on each panal. These pumps where from four other boiler installs and I just bought a can of spray paint for the flanges.
  • Jamie Pompetti
    Options

You're right, we have some joist heating in the new family room and some hepex in the slab in the new mud/laundry room. The house has about 16 convectors and 5 radiators. & the howater heater was new but give me a little time I am there new HVAC guy! When that 22 year old Wiel goes maybe they will go for a nice old BLUE stackable system.
This discussion has been closed.