Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Happy Thanksgiving to all

ScottMP
ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
Enjoy a wonderfull day off and time with your loved ones.

We can all be thankfull for the friends we have recently made and the fact that we contributed ( thru Dan ) to helping others.

My Best to all of you !!

Scott

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=237&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
    And to you and yours

You're a good man, Chowdahead!
    Retired and loving it.
  • I'll second that.

Scott, are you going to have another party next year?

Maybe you could heat the pool. That ice was pretty thick....
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Noel

That was the ice bucket.

Last years party was much better.

Scott

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Joannie
    Joannie Member Posts: 96
    Happy Thanksgiving

To All!!! Enjoy the holiday and your loved ones!!!
  • Joe Grosso
    Joe Grosso Member Posts: 307
    To All

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy the family time.I hope it is going to be a long and cold winter:)
  • Happy thanksgiving

to you all, also. Thank-you.
    Thom (a rookie)
  • Gary Usa_2
    Gary Usa_2 Member Posts: 45
    happy thanks giving

thought i would say a huge happy thanks giving to you all and well at least thanks to us guys has given you the day off well at least i was able to give the usa something lolo

have a good one and please take care

all the best

gary usa
  • Jamie Pompetti
    Jamie Pompetti Member Posts: 82

I would also like to wish all of you a Happy & safe Thanksgiving. It has been a wonderful year and I pray to God that next year will be just as great.

Jamie
  • Mark Eatherton1
    Mark Eatherton1 Member Posts: 2,542
    Here here...

surround yourselves with loved ones and be thankful. I am.

ME

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Mike Kraft
    Mike Kraft Member Posts: 406
    Food!

One of my favorite fruits:).......Food,football and family.......it'll be a good one!!Its at my inlaws,monoflow iron system with a Buderus boiler :)Hey Mr Scott Happy Turkey day!

cheese
  • Jeff Lawrence
    Jeff Lawrence Member Posts: 6
    Family

For the first time in a long time, my sister and brothers with spouses and children, have all gathered together.

We are all in New Orleans in the French Quarter, planning a LARGE feast later today.

Family. That's what it's all about.

Have a happy Thanksgiving with your family.

Jeff
  • Cosmo
    Cosmo Member Posts: 159
    Happy Thanksgiving!

I just got back from some two hand touch with some old high school friends, and boy am I sore!!!! Looking forward to eating and watching football the rest of the day...enjoy

Casmo
    Dependable P.H.C. Inc.
  • Parade, Football, Friends and Family

all great. Enjoy the day and give a lot of hugs and kisses. Remember to also give thanks to God who loves us all and without whom none of this would be possible. Judy and I send our love to all of you and your families.
  • Dale W.
    Dale W. Member Posts: 42
    Happy Thanksgiving

to all, both home and away. My whole family's here and we're going to the In-laws in a couple hours.

I had to go out on a no heat call this morning for a 75 year old widow (regular customer). Only took ten minutes to fix. My payment was her smile and sincere thanks.

Enjoy the family, football and food.

Dale W.
  • Mason
    Mason Member Posts: 102

Let us all take a moment to stop and realize all of things we are thankful for. AND maybe help someone else realize, even though they are down on their luck(like not getting to go to wetstock at the last minute) or can't see the good things how much they really have to be thankful for.

I also want to stand up and say thankyou to Dan and ALL of the people who make HeatingHelp.com and the "Wall" such a tremendous wealth of information. This thanks extends from the Homeowners to the Contractors, to the reps and instructors, teachers computer people, telephone answering people, technicians, brain trusts, and even those guys who are hanging up the belt, but not ready to leave us all in the dark.

THANK YOU!
  • eleft(retired)
    eleft(retired) Member Posts: 98
    Give Thanks

To Whom it may co........ok ok! I want to wish everyone a pleasant thanks giving day and to do it.

Also,, "Happy Thanksgiving"

al
  • Gary Fereday
    Gary Fereday Member Posts: 427
    Oh boy!

I missed last years Scott party also, Oh well Happy T/G to all and have a good time with the credit cards tommorrow! bigugh
  • Mark Walnicki
    Mark Walnicki Member Posts: 21
    Thanksgiving

Grateful to be alive, to be with my family today, and for all the people here who over the years have taught me and inspired me to be my best. Where would any of us be in life without friends and family? I give many thanks to God for a darn good life, today, and everyday. Hope everyone enjoys a peaceful and restful Thanksgiving!

Peace - Mark
  • Glenn Harrison
    Glenn Harrison Member Posts: 405

I am thankfull that my wife didn't kill me this morning when I said I would do a call this morning to make the on-call tech's life a little easier this morning, and that I did the call and got back in one piece. Am thankfull that my family is all here to celebrate Thanksgiving, especially my 87 year old Grandmother. And I want to express my thanks for The Wall and all the wallies that have helped me out this year and made the last year a wonderfull hydronics experience.

A happy and SAFE Thanksgiving to all
    Glenn Harrison
  • From all the Wood's

To all of you amazing folk whom I've never met, but have an unbelievable connection with.

Please have a wonderful and safe holiday.

First, hug your kids and tell them you love them. Then your Moms & Dads. Then tell your friends too.

This hug's for you, from the Wood's.

Must get back to my girls.

Cheers to you all.

Brian & family.
This discussion has been closed.