Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Check Mate - Alan R. Mercurio

Options
No I'm not playing Chess. I just wanted to thank Cyndi Desjardins from Allanson. I have been talking about the new Check Mate Transformer/Ignitor Tester in my Burner Workshops for a while. Now I can show it to my fellow technicians thanks to my good friend Cyndi who sent me my very own Check Mate.

The first one that was developed just didn't seem very safe to use as a tool. that of course was my own personal opinion. This one looks pretty cool.

For those of you that will be at Wetstock I'll have with me.

Your friend in the industry,

Alan R. Mercurio

www.oiltechtalk.com

Comments

• J.C.A.
    J.C.A. Member Posts: 349
    Options
    Alan,

Not only was I looking forward to meeting you , but now you've peaked my interest in a new tool .
    This is going to be a LONG day , and just chock full of surprises for all in attendance . I only hope I can be awake long enough to absorb all the info.

Chris"hope the drugs don't hold me back" Aiello.
  • Alan R. Mercurio
    Alan R. Mercurio Member Posts: 588
    Options
    Chris

I'm looking very forward to meeting you too, along with many of the very sharp folks from here at the Wall. Plus it will nice to see some good old friends like Heatboy & Wendy Cheese & Cathy, PAH aka Dave Yates , Bill Nye and many others. Heck I heard that even Dan Holohan might be there? :)

Just kidding Dan Thanks for doing what you do best brother, Bringing people together!

Your friend in the industry,

Alan R. Mercurio
This discussion has been closed.