Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

By this time next week... (ME)

Options
And people will be donating money towards getting Murph' out of jail :-)

See you all next week!!

ME

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=88&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

Comments

• heatboy
    heatboy Member Posts: 1,468
    Options
    Gotta' get ready for Winter...........

but I'm fed up with collecting acorns! I can't wait to see everyone.

Warm Regards,

hb

"Expert in Silent Warmth"™

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Dan Peel
    Dan Peel Member Posts: 431
    Options
    Thursday night

I'm outa here - marlboro bound............. Dan

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Online Sheriff \"Murph\"
    Options
    Is aiding and abetting.......

Still illegal in bawston !! Wonder if they have a pre-pay discount at the "bondsman" ??

Sheriff (out of distric) Murph'
  • Mark Hunt
    Mark Hunt Member Posts: 4,909
    Options
    Don't worry

We won't let them keep you too long!

Besides, Scott will need all the help he can get to clean up!!

Mark H

• Something is up....

the authorities in New England have been placed on alert. This many Wetheads gathering in one place is very suspicious. Homeowners are gathering already at the entrance to the hotel. They are hoping to get a glimpse of some of the most famous and infamous tradesmen, technicians, engineers and even those who write and talk with and about these famous people. Be ready to sign autographs and answer questions. CNN, ABC, FOX, NBC and CBS, HVACTV.com and many others are now setting up their equipment for this "Gathering". It is rumoured that Larry King is trying to get an interview with "Big Dan" the one who started all this hoopala. John Hall is crying that he had him first!!!! He and Ric Murray will not be outdone by Larry King.

The infamous Logan airport will be on alert for some who will arrive there. Bags will be inspected for wrenches, valves and other known types of equipment these people carry at all times. There are going to be spot checks on all the highways and other means of transportation.

The hotel has locked down there mechanical room as rumours are spreading that guided tours will be run at midnight. They also have secured access to the rooftop as some have been threatening to convert all the rooftop units to Hydro-Air.

The ballroom area is being checked for the possibility that before Saturday Scott Milne and his men are going to lay PEX tubing in the floor as most of these guys do not like to have cold feet. In addition all the hotel rooms and restrooms will have to have towel warmers.

Some of the manufacturers are trying to find ways to get there boilers into the hotel and even though this is not a trade show they thought they might just bring them along in case someone had a question. Jeff Cook and the "Munchkin" people are laughing as they can carry their boiler in in a suitcase.

It has also been reported by an unknown source that major beer and whiskey distributors have had there delivery request to the hotel tripled in recent days.

And the last report unconfirmed of course is that some of the lovely ladies who hang out with this motely bunch may be going out to the local malls. And even though unconfirmed their reputation for spending all the money these Wetheads make (all of them are loaded) has caused local merchants to add staff for all day Saturday.

And this just in Sheriff Murph a good old boy from South Western PA has been given the title of Authority Having Jurisdiction in the Boston area for Saturday. Local authorities have given him full credentials to lock up anyone who gets into a squabble about Flat Rate or T & M.

There will also be guided tours for those arriving early at local Home Depot and Lowes stores. That to be followed by dinner and drinks at Scotts house.

As more news comes in we will keep you posted.
  • Floyd
    Floyd Member Posts: 429
    Options
    And I thought.....

Mr. Hall was the reporter "in charge" here!!!!!

Maybe you should consider switching occupations, Timmie!

Me, by this time next week I'll be fighting a major headache
    from information overload!!!
  • John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
    Options
    Disclaimer

To quote my late Italian grandma: I am in charge of "nahtink." I am there to observe and fill the girth, besides taking an occasional note.
  • More News Just in

Some have been concerned about how to get to the hotel from Logan airport. Jack O' Hara famous South Boston horse owner has agreed to pick anyone up at the airport with his horse and buggy service. Now John is known to take a NIP now and then as most good Irishmen will. He will also take three days to make it from Logan to the hotel (It is 55 miles). With stops at every local pub and bar along the way some may never make it.
  • Online Sheriff \"Murph\"
    Options
    horses

reminds me of the thinking of mark hunt post a few days back, Mr. Ed does not have any edge on this guy!!!
  • Troy_3
    Troy_3 Member Posts: 479
    Options
    High alert for terrorist

Just imagine if Al quida blew up this hotel--- It would send the US brain trust for indoor comfort back 20 years. All that would be left would be scorched air--OH my God. I hope Osama didn't think of this. Civilization would be dependant on the Europeans again.
  • New England Patriots

cheerleaders have expressed an interest in attending. We have a standing policy here in New England to have at least two cheerleaders at every event.

Dan you can contact Milne Exotic Entertainment for booking. Chris is handling all bookings since he is on vaction this week.Just make sure you are very clear that this is not a bachelor party. The wrong kind of girls may show up. If there is any problem Chuck Shaw may be able to have some cross dressers from Provincetown show up.
  • Mark Hunt
    Options
    GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!!!!!

Me and Murph can bring a few.

WARNING: DO NOT GET INTO DRINKING CONTESTS WITH THEM!!!!

Mark H

• Mark Hunt
    Options
    And be careful

while you're in the joint!

Scott says there's some peculiar folks in there!

Mark H

• Mark Hunt
    Options
    And at this table...............

Flat rate versus T&M!!!

Mark H

• ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    MUrph ?

> Me and Murph can bring a few.

>

> WARNING: DO NOT

> GET INTO DRINKING CONTESTS WITH THEM!!!!

>

> Mark

> H

>

> _A

> HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=

> 238&Step=30"_To Learn More About This Contractor,

> Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A

> Contractor"_/A_

• ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
This discussion has been closed.