Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Pacific Steam Boilers

Options
Paul_11
Paul_11 Member Posts: 210
I am replacing an old Midco U9GF30 gas burner on an old Pacific Steam Boiler. I have not been able to find a way to get a hold of them. They may be out of business. Does anyone have a way to get any information about their boilers? The catalog number is #3385. I have looked in Byrley's book but he doesn't show enough detail.
Thanks
Paul

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=236&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>
Since 1990, I have made steam systems quiet, comfortable, and efficient. We provide comfort while saving the planet.
NYC RETROFIT ACCELERATOR QUALIFIED SERVICE PROVIDER

A REAL GOOD PLUMBER, INC
NYC LMP: 1307
O:212-505-1837
M:917-939-0593

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,538
    Options
    Are you sure

about the number, Paul. I've got Pacific literature and it goes up 3384. I also checked Beacon and several additions of Pape-Swift and no dice on 3385.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Paul_11
    Paul_11 Member Posts: 210
    Options
    Pacific steam boiles

Dan,
    Thanks for the reply
    That is what my tech told me. We'll check again the next time we are in the building and get back to you.

My current plan is to have a welding shop make an adapter plate to attach to the boiler using the U9GF30 burner bolt pattern. This plate will have a smaller hole for the new A52G blast tube and lugs welded in the A52G bolt pattern.
    Thanks
    Paul

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
    Since 1990, I have made steam systems quiet, comfortable, and efficient. We provide comfort while saving the planet.
    NYC RETROFIT ACCELERATOR QUALIFIED SERVICE PROVIDER

A REAL GOOD PLUMBER, INC
    NYC LMP: 1307
    O:212-505-1837
    M:917-939-0593
This discussion has been closed.