Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

scotts party'

Options
I was looking for an updated list of folks heading to Scott Milne's place in a couple of weeks (before the gathering), we are in need of a few items still, and wanted to see if we could get some help with some last minute items. I tried to get list from scott but my e-mails keep getting bounced back!!

list of items still needed:

1) DJ (nothing fancy, just loud)

2) chairs (folding or stackable preferred)

3)ice tubs (for beer ,maybe twelve)

4)sawdust (lots)

thanks in advance for any help

Sheriff Murph' (party security)

Comments

• Mark Hunt
    Mark Hunt Member Posts: 4,909
    Options
    Scott's e-mail

Hey Murph'!!! I have been trying to e-mail him as well and I keep getting bounced back too.

He sent me a couple things yesterday, but when I reply I get an "undeliverable mail" notice.

My buddy came through on the tents and porta' potties. Even got FREE delivery!!!!

Man I can hardly wait to meet all of the guys in person!!!

Mark H

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Gary Fereday
    Gary Fereday Member Posts: 427
    Options
    Some things never die (no message) LOL!

• J.C.A.
    J.C.A. Member Posts: 349
    Options
    Some things never die ?

I think the time is ripe to send the picture of your front yard ! Chris.
  • John@Reliable
    John@Reliable Member Posts: 379
    Options
    But,really all that truck needs

is a battery and theirs nothing wrong with that washer!
  • Bill NTSG
    Bill NTSG Member Posts: 321
    Options
    I could Bring

a new toilet seat if Scott hasn't replaced that one in the basement yet. Would a used one be ok??
  • Mark Hunt
    Options
    Well......

It's not on the list that Murph e-mailed me, but I don't think Scott would mind.

Gotta' be better than the one that's there now.

Could you also make a sign that reads, "HOVERING ROOM"?

Every little bit helps!!

Mark "assitant co-ordinator" H

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Floyd
    Floyd Member Posts: 429
    Options
    I heard that Murph' and Hunt...

make a good comedy act!!!!!!!
    We could have them for the entertainment instead of a DJ!!!

Should really be riot after a few 6 packs!!!

Floyd
  • Mark Hunt
    Options
    Murph

can't sing and I don't dance.

But after a few six packs anything can happen and probably will!!!!

We will save a front row seat for you Floyd!!

Mark H

• Floyd
    Options
    I don't drink....

much..... but I will have a heck of a time laughing my buns off at all you drunks!!!!
  • Mark Hunt
    Options
    Well

You better find some chairs for your buns to sit in or you'll be sittin' on Scott's grass.

Mark H

• ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    Dear Sirs

I am sorry but I don't know where else to turn.

I have not seen Scott for two weeks now! I know he would go to this site alot. I could here him at night. But lately all I have heard is " Why don't those two leave me alone ? " and " Who do they think I am, I can't afford that ".

Does anyone know what this means ?

Please go on with your party without him.

Don't worry about me and the kids, there's allways work for a peglegged, one eyed woman right ?

Mrs Scott Milne

PS: If any of you see Scott, please tell him a Mrs Hunt called and said the pool is ready to be cleaned again. Funny I did'nt know he cleaned pools.

• Gary Fereday
    Options
    Comedians

Comedians every where eat your hearts out. Real radiant comedy is upon us. Be thankful that these guys do not compete with you. They would flat rate you in to oblivion. If you Comedians want some real comedy, arrange to go to Scott's Lawn Party. (bring your own chairs,eats, drinks, and ears.) LOL bigugh
  • J.C.A.
    Options
    I heard a rumor....

Can't say if it's true or not ....but SOMEONE told me they saw him walking around downtown muttering to himself , with a paper bag in hand . Said something about the hooligans ....and some unsavory comments were screamed . Then apparently , he just rolled over and fell asleep .
    Mrs Milne , I feel your pain and will do all I can to get him home ASAP . The poolboy thing was all a vicious rumor, he was shutting down the pool AREA for the winter . Nuff said? Best of luck , I'll do all I can to help in the search . (NOTHING gets done when he gets like this !!!)
  • Floyd_2
    Floyd_2 Member Posts: 52
    Options
    Lawn party?????

Can I just come for that??????
    That may be more fun than "THE GATHERING"!!!!!!

Anything can happen and probably will!!!!!
  • Mark Hunt
    Options
    Poor Mrs.Milne

I wish I could say some word that would comfort you. Alas, I have no such words.

I have noticed a distinct change in Scott over the past few months and quite honestly the changes have frightened me.

For the record, Scott initiated the whole party idea. He e-mailed Murph and I on several different occaisions asking us to help out with the planning.

If I had known that he was having mental problems I would not have agreed. I love Scott and only want the best for him and his family. He speaks so highly of you.

If Scott Milne does not want the folks that gather at the wall on his propoerty, then NOT ONE will be there. I promise.

I never thought that Scott was going insane so I poured my heart and soul into this party. But now that I know that Scott MIlne is insane, I understand that a party would be difficult to say the least.

We have come up with several ideas that we believe would make this occaision much more pleasing.

It may be just what the doctor ordered.

Mark H

• Floyd
    Options
    Can't wait to hear THESE ideas!!!!!

Should be a real GAS!!!!!!!
    Comm'on Murph' and Hunt stop keeping us in the dark!!!!

Cough up those ideas!!!! Milne's gonna have a neverous breakdown!!!!

He's got a business to run and employees to take care of....

Not to mention those cute little mouths to feed!!!!

Floyd
  • Online Sheriff \"Murph\"
    Options
    Rumors around these

> Can't say if it's true or not ....but SOMEONE

> told me they saw him walking around downtown

> muttering to himself , with a paper bag in hand .

> Said something about the hooligans ....and some

> unsavory comments were screamed . Then apparently

> , he just rolled over and fell asleep . Mrs

> Milne , I feel your pain and will do all I can to

> get him home ASAP . The poolboy thing was all a

> vicious rumor, he was shutting down the pool AREA

> for the winter . Nuff said? Best of luck , I'll

> do all I can to help in the search . (NOTHING

> gets done when he gets like this !!!)

Options
    Rumors around these......

Parts were that he took-up with the circus!! (he was heard saying "clowning around, I'll show them clowning around") and yes appearently he is in charge of seeing how many of his new found freinds fit into a "mini cooper" something about setting a new record !! So i don't know how long the show will last, but with scott as a headliner it is sure to be a hit.

Sheriff Murph'(get out the vote)
  • Mad Dog
    Mad Dog Member Posts: 2,595
    Options
    Man o manashevitz...........that's twice now that I did not get

the party....thanks bro....i'll remember that...The Dog

Options
    Don't worry Matt

I will be working the gate and can pull a few strings. In the meantime, pray for scott's fast return and quick recovery, I kinda think this will be good therapy for him, and may just snap him out of it. Pretty soon we'll get the "ol' man" Milne back that we all have come to know and enjoy.

till then.

sheriff murph' (party security)
  • ScottMP
    Options
    The partys off !!!

I was allset to have this shindig and Murph went and called my wife last night.

Man is she ticked off. I had'nt told her yet and Murph went and spilled the beans. Now I'm sleeping on the friggin couch for a week. And this was my month to have sex !!

Thanks PAL !!!!

Sorry to all of you who helped get this thing going. I am sure Hunt can return all those hats..

See you in NOV. ( if she lets me out ).

I may have to hover while I am there. " Come on honey all the other guys are taking theirs "

Scott

• Gary Fereday
    Options
    NUTS !

I had just convinced my self and my wife that this really was on and I could go there and be Home by T/D. (turkey day). She even said that she'd buy the air fare for me for my Christmas present. I tried for weeks to get her to let me go to The Gatnering. Then the Gathering filled and I gave up. Then this thing seemed so phoney till yesterday, and I got convinced ahd She relented . Now it is off. All my T&M and F/R shot. She will probably get a new vaccum with my ticket money. Oh well such is life! bigugh
    Options
    BIG ugh......

Mrs milne and I had a long talk about scotts condition, and she agreed that it would be a shame to cancel the party at such short notice. So in appriciation for all the planning that we did, she has agreed to let the party go on, since it is the closest spot to TG there is!! She feels at this point it would be counter productive to not have it at all. Mrs. Milne feels the cost (the skyjumpers are paid in full and non-refundable) would be a terrible loss. She says that Scotts condition is highley unpredictable at this point and if he is around, then he may be around people who care for him and want the best outcome, if not and he is commited to the institution, then she will be spending her time there and we can use the house anyways !!

murph' (party negotiations)
  • ScottMP
    Options
    Murph

%^&%$#@!)(*&^%$$#@!> .. (*(&*&^%$$#@!@#$$%^&&**.

Enough said!!

Oh .... I am sorry. What were you saying ??

"Honey where are the blue pills ? "

• J.C.A.
    Options
    There he goes again !

See what I mean . He just flies off the handle for no apparent reason .I'm thinking the "blue pills " should more likely than not be accompanied by the "yellow ones " . ( A shrink told me the other day , that this could be a case of "onset juvenile Turretts Sydrome". I know .... he's a bit old for the juvenile tag , but that's what he told me . )Chris.
  • Mark Hunt
    Options
    How do you

guys put up with it?

It's sad really.

God Bless you and give you strength Chris!!

Mark H

• Gary Fereday
    Options
    I just

Figured out how to get there by freight train, I have to catch in the early am tomorrow to make it by the 22nd. Now do I catch the thing or do I just sit this one out. by the way freight trains are uncomfortable and slow and cold. Just so you know. anyway bigugh I think I have enough Prozak to do the whole trip.
    Options
    chris I know the mobility thing

> See what I mean . He just flies off the handle

> for no apparent reason .I'm thinking the "blue

> pills " should more likely than not be

> accompanied by the "yellow ones " . ( A shrink

> told me the other day , that this could be a

> case of "onset juvenile Turretts Sydrome". I know

> .... he's a bit old for the juvenile tag , but

> that's what he told me . )Chris.

Options
    chris I know the mobility thing........

must be tuff, but we will need your help with scott's location throughout the week< we have a device planted (with the help of Mrs. Milne) to track him wherever he goes. This is to insure he stays within boundries allotted him by the institutions that care for him, a trackin device should be delivered to you in the morning and it will have instructions on what to do (then destroy the tape) again I hate to lay all this at your feet, but I know you will be able to pull it off!! THANKS CHRIS!!

SHERIFF(we know where he is)Murph'
  • J.C.A.
    Options
    Murph,

No problem . I can multi task from right here at the computer . With the tracking device I can have people in the right position at almost all times .I can only speak of up until Weds., but the medication seems to be working , and there haven't been any relapses as far as I know . I understand your concern and will do my best to make sure all is "kept in check" till TG . Chris
This discussion has been closed.