Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Bacharach vs. Testo

Options
Jeremy
Jeremy Member Posts: 52
Would like pro's and con's on both Bacharach and Testo digital combustion analyzers. It is time for me to upgrade and I am not sure which one I like better TIA. Jeremy

Comments

• ed wallace
    ed wallace Member Posts: 1,613
    Options
    testers

testo says thier turn around time for repairs are 48 hrs
    bacharach turn around time is about 2 weeks maybe i have a bacharach fryrite 2 that has a problem will not read oxygen got a sensor still will not work like the testo better
  • ed wallace
    ed wallace Member Posts: 1,613
    Options
    testers

testo says thier turn around time for repairs are 48 hrs
    bacharach turn around time is about 2 weeks maybe i have a bacharach fryrite 2 that has a problem will not read oxygen got a sensor still will not work like the testo better
  • Eric Long
    Eric Long Member Posts: 2
    Options
    BACHARACH INC.

If any one has any questions on Bacharach instruments, please feel free to contact Bacharach's customer service or the local area manager." www.bacharach-inc.com " We at Bacharach pride ourselves on the one on one service that we can provide. Bacharach also has on online training page that can answer most of your combustion questions. We offer online owners manuals,access to trainers,msds sheets,new product information & a full list of our area managers.Bacharach has been in business for over 90 years. We have 5 service centers in the US that can handle all your warranty & calibration needs."Atlanta to open winter of 2002" Please feel free to contact me directly via e mail or by phone as I will be readily available for answering any of your questions.
    Thank you
    Eric Long
    S.E. Area Manager
    Powder Springs, GA
    Office 770-489-0690
    Cell 678-296-1404
  • Glen
    Glen Member Posts: 855
    Options
    Bacharach vs who?

I have always used Bacharach analysers - in every setting from residential furnaces to 18,000 hp boilers - with excellent results - the only visible downside is that we must ship to Ontario (from B.C.) for annual calibration. I have - when necessary used the Kane May product (KM9106) with all the bells and whistles and it too is superb - and will update the Bacharach to the Kane May KM900 later this year. Look them up - www.ueitest.com
  • Alan(CaliforniaRadiant)Forbes
    Options
    Combustion Analyzers

The Testo that I purchased has been flawless as is the infra red printer that comes with it. I also use a Bacharach CO analyzer to double check the Testo when there's any doubt.

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • GW
    GW Member Posts: 4,693
    Options
    Gary Wilson
    Wilson Services, Inc
    Northampton, MA
    gary@wilsonph.com
  • Jim Davis
    Jim Davis Member Posts: 305
    Options

Which one does Bacharach like best Eric? Just kidding! I have sold Bacharach for 24 years and it has always been the cadillac that everyone copied. Service is a pain if you have to go through the factory. I always serviced what I sold. Many times it can be fixed over the phone.. Testo is a new kid on the block, relatively speaking, but it is also excellent equipment. Both the top of the line. Testo has just recently made some improvements to their product, like a back-light, which now makes it a toss up in some ways, but not all if you know the difference. Most of Testo's sales personnel are ex-Bacharach Salesmen and Engineers.
  • Eric Long
    Eric Long Member Posts: 2
    Options

Mr. Wallace
    I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Fyrite 2. I am surprised that we didn't take care of your needs. If you have not contacted us to help you ,please do so. The Fyrite 2 Has not been in our catalog for some time. Please feel free to contact us to test drive any of our newer combustion analyzers free of charge.
This discussion has been closed.