Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

I love this toy....

Options
Cosmo
Cosmo Member Posts: 159
I made a bunch of cuts already, but only a couple that we actually for the job!! Why did we take so long to have this? Thanks to the wallies Hot Rod, Mark E. and friends....

Cas

Comments

• Wayco Wayne
    Wayco Wayne Member Posts: 615
    Options
    Looks like

achop saw to me. What kind of blde does it have??
  • Cosmo
    Options
    Not abrasive...

It is a 14" carbide tipped steel blade. I could'nt believe it, cuts through tough rebar as if it was a carrot!

Cas
  • Wayco Wayne
    Options
    What model is this tool

How long does the blade last? How expensive are the blades? Where did you buy it and how much did you pay? Thanks for any info in advance. Wayco Wayne
  • Cosmo
    Options
    model and price info

I got my info right here on the wall. M.E., and Hot Rod had posted about it and I had to have it! Dewalt Model#DE872. They got their's via mail order. Try www.amazon.com and look for the tool section. Also www.toolking.com, deals were $389, including two blades. I bought mine at my local tool supply house, they gave me the same deal. I always try to give my local businesses first crack. The blade is said to last for approx 1200cuts, but it depends what you cut. I was using it today, cut 3/8 threaded rod, 2x4's, pvc pipe, and unistrut. Works great, no grinding off burrs if you take it easy cutting. I should get a comission for advertising it!

Cas
  • Wayco Wayne
    Options
    I was thinking it would be good

for cutting radiant tral plates. Got a big plate job coming up and can't imagine using a sawzall
  • John Felciano
    John Felciano Member Posts: 411
    Options
    It

cuts them very well.Once you have one you will find many uses for it.

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Cosmo
    Options
    Hey, I couldn't reply to your email.....

What was the problem? Anyway I think you got the answer here.
    Cas
  • Wayco Wayne
    Options
    Yep

Got all I need. Tool King seems to have the best price. Cheke dGraingers and Amazon, both high. Thanks again Wayco Wayne
This discussion has been closed.